tuscl

“In recent decades, Native Americans and other groups have protested the celebra

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
“This colonization experience continue to have effect today as ethnic rivalry, the uneven distribution of resources, human-rights violations, and lack of good governance...”

Title couldn’t say it all.

33 comments

• datinman
    5 years ago
    "Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense." Robert Frost
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Columbus day means foliage in New England to Americans and whining like a bitch to progressive vermin.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.”

- Robert Lee Frost (Poet)

- Born: March 26, 1874
    - San Francisco, California, US

- Died: January 29, 1963 (aged 88)
    - Boston, Massachusetts, US
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Boring...
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Good point Uprightape.

A good CJ ape thread should make Skifredo so upset that he can’t even spell. Given that Skifredo is a barely literate moron that isn’t very hard. Come on CJ ape, sometimes ricks just wanna laugh. Up your game. ROAR!!!
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I still don't understand how the Europeans can be blamed for disease. The smallpox blankets was definitely their fault but even as early as the mid 19th century historians were saying that this move by the British was detestable. Everything else though was really just mother nature being a dick.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Some Ricks = pathetic douche.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    @CC, the diseases the Europeans brought to the new world were developed - over a long period of time - in Europe. The people of the new world simply had no (specific) resistance to them.

Giving one's enemies diseases on purpose is detestable (it would be called germ warfare now) but mostly it just happened.

An interested reader could read "Guns, germs, and steel ", a book of why Europeans conquered much of the world instead of some other people.

Besides guns and steel, they had better germs.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People have good reason to oppose the celebration of columbus day.

SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    ^^^ You suffer from Misanthropia
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ No fuck head, it is a legitimate grief!

This country, this continent, are not for Whites only.

SJG
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Skifredo made the surprisingly appropriate choice to limit his response to four words. Limits the potential for misspellings!

Maybe he’ll learn that less is more, shut the fuck up, and just listen to his betters (i.e., the ricks). ROAR!!!
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Oh my! Did I hit a hot button here? Perhaps your Doctor has given you a few other diagnosis you also disagree with. You really should stsrt taking your meds again.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    If you can't defend the land you claim as yours than it's not really yours, and that has how it has been everywhere in the world all over the world since time began.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @ime

Kind of sounds like might makes right to me. A might makes right kind of world would be an awful place to live in.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    What do you think the world is? Has always been. Why do you think borders changed so much and some countries, empires, dynasties have come and gone over history. Its a lot stabler now, but its always been you have something i want or need if you cant defend it, then you dont have it anymore.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    That was the way most of history was but we've mostly agreed since the end of WW2 that we don't want to live in a world like that anymore and have gone to a lot of efforts to make it so that we don't live in a world like that anymore.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Finders keepers; losers weepers. Columbus day is amazing. Riposare in pase Cristoforo.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I see facts on the ground caused VH to shit her pants. Colombus day has become interiors whining and making impotent threats day. Poor VH lmao.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    vhiv just another progressive moron whose view of the world doesn't match reality. Hey faggott i didnt say it was right or wrong just how it is. Go suck more cock and kill yourself you miserable human turd.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Vhiv is proof of a homonculus birth. Should have been flushed in toilet where his mother excreted him.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Seriously VH ape, you need to relax. Let me ricksplain something: all lands belong to the council of ricks. We just let certain animals live on them. If and when we decide the inferior animals should not longer live there we can and will remove them using the wildebeest method. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    On the other hand VH ape, keep trolling ime and skifredo. Those mental defectives clearly feel that using big words and foreign languages make them seem smart. Of course, their inability to spell sort of undercuts their desire to appear smart.

On the other hand, it does make this member of the esteemed council of ricks chuckle. Heh...heh...heh...roar!!!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i hope all of us learn from the bad history to live and let live.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Esteemed Counsel if Ricks= Semen stain on an old mattress.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "White men have ZERO right to claim any lands that were founded and populated by brown and black-skinned peoples --- which means outside of a few areas in Europe, white men have been the invading cancerous disease --- those are the FACTS"

Let's assume that everything you said was 100% true and that white men were essentially a cancer on the Americas.

Is the host of this cancer not... Pretty much dead at this point? If white men were to evacuate the Americas and go back to Europe, the population of the United States would be 7 million and very unevenly distributed.

So what's the point of continuing to be pissed off about something that nobody can do anything about now? So our ancestors were dickheads, what do you want us to do about it? Continuously self-flagellate and feel sorry for things we didn't do?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Really its pretty easy. Because he is a life loser and has to blame everyone else for his problems and not take personal responsibility for his problems. Its all a out "ism's" and "politics" vs his own life choices.

Watch out for that brkdge next sniper...it may be our last SJG post
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Show of hands, how many of you apes would take legal advice from a lawyer who confuses the words “council” and “counsel”?

Trick question: if you hired skifredo as a lawyer you’d go to jail. I know that skifredo claims to be a divorce lawyer, so you might as why you’d go to jail in a divorce case. Simple: you’d be jailed on a charge of contempt. Why? What else would you expect if you hired a half-boiled crab as your lawyer. ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Its apparent that you just wet yourself Rick. You're a bug on a dirty windshield loser.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Skifredo, why are you fantasizing about watersports involving yours truly?

I know, I know. You’ll sputter and claim you’re insulting me. But it is clear you’re obsessed with me.

Well, you may want me, but I won’t oblige. First, I don’t swing towards the gents. I’d advise you to pursue mauricethelion, but he’s out of you’re league. I’d offer to go wildebeest on you and end your suffering, but you aren’t worth the energy.

Not to mention the fact that reading your moronic posts makes me chuckle. Why would I want that to end. ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Losing steam lil ricky lol. One trick pony just likke all progressives.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Questions for skifredo: do you actually know what progressive means? Could you actually give a definition without looking it up in a dictionary? I doubt you could. ricks are not progressives.

You obviously think people make fun of you because they’re progressives. You’re wrong. We make fun of you because you’re a barely literate moron and that makes you a constant source of humor. Your sophomoric political beliefs, such as they are, are completely orthogonal to your stupidity.

You’re not really a conservative because you don’t understand the underlying philosophy. You’re just a sad little fredo that jacks off to pictures of Dick Cheney because you think that’s what cool kids do!

I can’t muster a threatening roar because you’re the kind of worthless coward that would piss himself when I burp. So....burp!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Whining like the little bitch boy again lilRicky lol. Easy to call me a coward from behind a screen. Very progressive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion