tuscl

I caught the Unicorn (Aqcuario)

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 11:35 PM
Guys, I had her tonight: [view link] Aqcuario. She is 19, perfect and a great lay in the sack. The curly haired beauty with a perfect body! So much fun tonight in HK!!!

9 comments

• Phandy
    5 years ago
    Glad to hear you found your BG. Now to the next unicorn tomorrow or take her out of the zona for some fun.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nice!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Her name is aquarium? She's a fish. SIG [view link]
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @anislee I didn’t ask. I was too preoccupied pounding her from behind!
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Her hair looks straight on the picture That’s a tiny waist!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    No hate or disrespect and she might be cute or hot (cannot see her face) , but a unicorn? A unicorn is a unique, rare beauty, sorry Aquario might be a fun time upstairs but she is not unique, nor does she have a perfect body. Again I am not saying she is unattractive but there was too much hyperbole used to describe her.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @cristobal to each their own. I have not seen a 19 year old, perfect skin, no baby damage, no tats that spoke perfect English with a great personality in HK before. @Bavarian this is her WhatsApp profile pic. She wouldn’t let me take photos while we were together.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    FRMOS?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Always want that FRMOS! Even though TJ sounds like the ideal place for it. Want to make it happen in US Clubs too! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion