tuscl

OT: Well ok then

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Four Ways Sleeping Naked Makes You Healthier and Wealthier

What if I told you in just 10 seconds a day, you can sleep better, make more money, reduce stress, and lose weight? Sleeping naked can do all these things and more. All you have to do is take off your clothes. While there are countless strategies floating around out there to help you improve in these areas, none is as simple—and many are less effective—as stripping down before you go to sleep.

Since only 8% of people sleep naked, most everyone can discover the benefits of sleeping in the buff. This may sound far-fetched, but hear me out before you throw those cozy flannel pajamas on.

You Sleep Better Naked
We've always known that quality sleep is good for your brain, but recent research from the University of Rochester demonstrates exactly how so. The study found that when you sleep your brain removes toxic proteins from its neurons that are by-products of neural activity when you're awake. The catch here is that your brain can only adequately remove these toxic proteins when you have sufficient quality sleep. When you don’t get high-quality, deep sleep, the toxic proteins remain in your brain cells, wreaking havoc and ultimately impairing your ability to think. This slows your ability to process information and problem solve, kills your creativity, and increases your emotional reactivity.

Researchers at the University of Amsterdam found that lowering your skin temperature increases the depth of your sleep and reduces the number of times you wake up in the night. Stripping down to your birthday suit is a great way to lower your skin temperature without changing the temperature of the room.

Sleeping Naked Reduces Stress
We all know that prolonged stress is bad news. It suppresses your immune system and increases your risk of heart disease, depression, and obesity in addition to decreasing your cognitive performance. Stress throws your cortisol levels out of whack. Proper rest helps to restore normal cortisol levels, which improves your stress level regardless of what’s happening around you. As described in the section above, sleeping naked will help you to get a better night’s sleep.

Sleeping Naked Is Healthier
Sleeping naked has a slew of health benefits, including helping you to lose weight. A study conducted by the US National Institutes of Health found that keeping yourself cool while you sleep speeds the body’s metabolism because your body creates more brown fat to keep you warm. Brown fat produces heat by burning calories (300 times more heat than any organ in the body), and this boosts your metabolism all day long to help you lose weight. In addition to the metabolic effects of sleeping in the buff, removing your clothes improves blood circulation, which is good for your heart and muscles. The quality sleep you’ll enjoy also increases the release of growth hormone and melatonin, both of which have anti-aging benefits.

Sleeping Naked Builds Confidence
Confidence doesn’t just feel good; it’s the pillar of success. It pushes you to try new things, take on challenges, and persevere in the face of adversity. A University of Melbourne study found that confident people earn higher wages and get promoted more often than their less confident counterparts. Sleeping naked makes you more comfortable in your own skin. As your comfort with your body increases, so does your self-esteem and confidence.

Bringing It All Together
The benefits of sleeping naked are many—so many that you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/four-ways…

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Anyone on here sleep naked regularly - if so why?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Used to, for a few decades. Now at nearly 24,000 days old, I get too cool to sleep soundly.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ve tried it just fucking hard to get used too. My body loves to be a certain warmth to fall asleep. It’s a big adjustment.

And also there is the chance your sheets could get kinda messy. I mean I wipe good don’t get me wrong. But wet farts can happen to anybody
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    At 27000 days old, I’ve been sleeping in the buff for about 8 or 9 years. I found pajamas to be very restrictive so I tried a nightshirt, but usually pulled it up to my waist, so I go without. When my ATF used to sleep over she wanted me to keep my underpants on, but I fought her on it cuz I wanted her to have free access to morning wood.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    I do, tried it one night a few yars when it was summer AC went out and it was hot as fuck. Realized it was more comfortable and stuck with it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sleeping naked with a girl facilitates midnight re-entries!

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I remember one summer night it was hot as fuck so I tried sleeping naked. It was cool until I noticed I would get random bumps and what looked like bites on different parts of my body. When I started wearing night clothes again those bumps didn't appear anymore so now I never sleep naked.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    Pass. It just isn't comfortable to me. I feel best sleeping in at least my sleepy pants year round and sometimes shirt optional.

Some women are incredibly pushy on "just sleep naked it is more comfortable"...for fucks sake I think I know what I like.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Been sleeping naked since my wife I started sleeping together. Early eighties. I *can't* sleep with clothes on now. It's weird; I'll sweat more wearing clothes on a cold night than I will sleeping naked on a hot one.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Sadly, SJG the sleepy time rapist just killed another discussion with a very creepy comment!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Done appropriately, women love it.

Creep like Cashman and a few others would never understand this.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My small hours re-entries are vaginal, not anal. The latter is a more sensitive matter.

SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    VHivpositive if your ass or back pussy is leaking after your boyfriend/s fuck you maybe you should go clean up wipe up so you don't shit the bed, well you probably shit the bed anyway just like your garbage team the Steelers.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Sometimes, but mostly just sleep in my boxers.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Jeezez, SJG, what a hero.
    No wonder your 'organization' is hurting for members.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I sleep naked, face up, spread eagle with no covers. Why? Just because.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    been doing for around 30 years now. I can sleep with shorts on but prefer naked.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    SJG’s clarification just adds to his creepiness. So nice of him to not fuck a drugged up and passed out girl in the ass.

Hopefully he’s just fucking a blow up doll.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Not totally nude but just my briefs since I was a teenager. The USAF didn't issue pajamas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion