tuscl

šŸ¾Anyone actually pop bottles back in the champagne rooms šŸ¾ ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I actually never have.. Just been fucking pussy

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I haven't seen one yet šŸ˜† WTF
  • Mate27
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    In Vegas, bought two bottles at the Bank nightclub. Chics thought I was making bank because bouncers will bring girls up to you who want to rock out with our cocks out! Itā€™s fun, but expensive. Figure you may have to spend $500-$1000 for a call girl, this bottle service/booth brings civilians straight to you for a front room makeout session. Itā€™s up to you to close the deal during the bottle service raid, but it can be more exciting than straight up paying for a bitch, like IceyLoco and SJG do.
  • JuiceBox69
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Sounds like fun brotha
  • Shaniece
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Of course we pop the bottle then we pop... šŸ˜Š
  • SirLapdancealot
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    A free bottle of bubbly is part of the deal for a 30min VIP for $250 at Stars Cabaret out here in Portland. I had two past faves I used to see there and had a few bottles opened up due to getting VIPs. But LOL I don't drink much so I gave it all to my stripper every time.
  • ime
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Gold Club in Grensboro 30 min VIP comes with champagne juicebag.

Flashers in Atl used to as well which is funny, that place was a shithole. But it was fun.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Iā€™ve popped several bottles of bubbly in champagne rooms. However, I know itā€™s a horrible idea for me to drink champagne, so I never took a sip. The dancers seem to think itā€™s a big deal.

One club offered a bottle - and I declined - and asked for two beers and a few bottles of water. The dancer thought I was a weird dude for not popping a bottle - but that didnā€™t matter - she still rode me like a pro.
  • samiel
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I've actually never been to a club with a champagne room (that I've noticed). That said, my home club sells them starting around $300 bottle (retail is probably $30 or so). I have several bottles on tab, but apparently it doesn't include champagne, but I can get a bottle of Jack or Crown or whatever, no problem. Seems like they try to make champagne special. If you get a bottle, you automatically get your own waitress and a private cabana (still relatively open though) or VIP access. To me it's only worth it for access on very busy nights.

At BYOB places, I'll bring a sparkling wine like champagne, usually a Cava or Prosecco. These tend to be a little less expensive and taste equivalent. We mix these with orange juice for mimosas. The dancers seem to like these as they are pretty light.

At my home club, I hardly see anyone buy champagne. It's usually vodka or whiskey or tequila here in Texas. Maybe it's a regional thing.
  • Nidan111
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Yes. All the time. My favorite out of the way club. I generally get two 30 min Champagne Room VIP dances. The bouncer brings the champagne back and pops the cork, the. Leaves. For 30 minutes.

If I were to get the 60 min VIP for twice the price, I only get one bottle of champagne. By splitting up into 2 VIP sessions, I can have 2 bottles champagne with same gal or 2 bottles champagne and 2 different gals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion