Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Parking Lot Sex

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

In the parking lot of a black strip club, you have two white folks fucking in a car. That is a heck of alot more fun than one will find inside Club Onyx.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i like this fun. why did the lady onyx disapprove?

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

I used to play with strippers in the parking lot, esp. after the dance contexts. I loved it!

Profile picture for Pistrolla
Pistrolla
•

I want to play with Dain in the parking lot, and all his 21 cm! 😍

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Two white people, I guess that wasn't Papi Chiulo

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

What a bunch of pricks. Why can’t they just leave them be?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Our local clubs are way to heavily policed for anything like that to go on.

SJG

Profile picture for Shaniece
Shaniece
•

She is going to town 😂 she doesn't care who's watching 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Lol. That really is the only action you will see at Club Onyx in East St Louis. The dude could have just walked across the street to Tokyo Spa or Sun Spa and had some privacy and a table shower available after sloppy sex. I’m Guessing the lot lizard was cheaper than $60 to mamasan and $140 to the girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement