tuscl

Wow.... just wow

Thursday, October 3, 2019 1:15 AM
So this was only my second time at HK. After checking into my room, I met a friend of mine that flew in from San Francisco. A global monger, I would say. We sat upstairs overlooking the stage. Over the next hour or so he bought 3 or 4 girls each a drink until he vibed with the right girl. 19 from Jalisco Mx. I on the other hand, had 4 drinks or so, all the while getting updates from Jorge my waiter from my last trip to HK last month. Cool young 24 year old that looked out for me last time and this time as well. I finally picked out an absolute doll. 3rd day on the job, newly moved to TJ. Tiny and all natural 22 yr old. We had great conversation for the next 90 mins, with my half ass spanish. She unfortunately did not speak English, but I know plenty enough to carry a conversation for the entire time. By 8:30 I finally invite her to my room. Again, an absolutely incredible time. I paid her $140 for an hour, and we started going to town. What was surprising to me, she would have allowed me to fuck her without a condom. Certainly, not in my playbook, so i threw one on. After 2 hours and 30 mins, we make it back downstairs. I enjoyed her so much, I decided to hang out with her longer. Ordered a drink for me, her and my buddy whom had a table, also food. I hadnt eaten all day. By now it was almost 11:30 pm. The young lady asks if i wanted her to stay in my room and sleep over. I told her that I do and she was welcomed to do so. She then asked me if I wanted to leave HK and go around TJ with her, which i took her up on the offer. 2 hours and 30 mins before she was due to get off of her shift at HK. We stayed out until 4 am, bar hopping and having a freaking great time. We ate tacos around 3:15 am, ended up in my room, had more fun and slept until 11 am. Not any more money exchanged outside of the $140. A very different experience compared to my last vist, that included a threesome. We exchanged texting app contacts for my future visits. Walked her downstairs out of Cascades and went back up to shower and catch my flight back home to the Bay Area. This whole experience is very new to me, and is becoming a regular experience. Coming back two more times in October. Viva Mexico!

11 comments

• Phandy
    5 years ago
    Sounds a lot like my latest escapades there. Ultimate GFE. Glad to hear others are getting this too. Planning a Vegas trip with mine now as she already has a Visa.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Damn, ultimate GFE indeed! Should have just put all this in a review. But thanks for the recap anyway, sounds like an amazing time. I'm also from the SF area and TJ blows away any of our shitty strip club options up here. I mean it's not even close. Folks say that TJ ruins them from wanting to visit US strike clubs ever again. I won't diagnose myself with that yet since it's only been 3 weeks since my visit. But so far I haven't had the slightest inkling of wanting to visit a club here.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Starting a cross country trip next week. First stop is TJ where I have a TLN scheduled. Then I hope to experience Nogales and/or Juarez. Thanks for the write-up. Enjoyed reading about your experience. Consider writing reviews for your future experiences.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    " Wow .... just wow " . I that right there sums it all up for just about everyone that goes there for the first time.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Fantastic!!! Cheers to u!!!!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Great time indeed. But don't be surprised if some months later she'll ask you to send her some help money.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    oh to be young and in love!!! very nice experience! Yes. it could be love. or a degree of love. Even my old ass has been propositioned and proposed to. could be real or she's looking for a Novio, PLM or a ticket to get a green card.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like heaven on earth! But can US Clubs be more like that? SJG Red Tails 2012, awesome full movie [view link] Coffee Cougar [view link] The Filthy Souls - Destroy You [view link] Jack White - Love Interruption [view link] The White Stripes-Jolene [view link]
  • Dontstop
    5 years ago
    "Review" next time for sure. Back in two weeks. Can't believe it took me this long to even think about going to TJ for this type of entertainment. It kills SF and even Vegas regarding value. So I have heard several times that girls live in SD and work at HK. I'm having a difficult time believing that. In two visits out of 4 ladies, none spoke English. IDK it doesn't seem like they live in the states. Anybody shine light on this? It was a fantastic time. Certainly not looking for love, but a great GFE is perfect for my time spent in Baja. Viva Mexico!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i'm met one bar girl that says she lives in Chula Vista. btw. thinkin i need to visit tj again. this cummin monday.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Great story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion