I'm guessing Knoxville is the same as

Daddillac
Atlanta
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 3:04 PM
the rest of Tennessee .... Bring your own pussy. I'll be there Saturday night

13 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Yeah, your best bet is to join [view link] . Lots of UT coeds that are looking for a Sugar Daddy. But No on the strip clubs. The strip that goes thru campus has several sports bars that will have a few coeds in them.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    TN sucks as far as any bar scene in my opinion. Especially the 3 mile rule in most strip clubs. Candy Land in Memphis is the only one I found worth my time and it is a pure shit hole. But, the girls are great.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I will just take one with me, thanks guys
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    College towns are tough if you’re not of that age. I’d take a trip to Dollywood if I were you....just kidding.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Considering Daddillac is gonna be wearing Georgia Red, he aint' gonna be very welcome in any establishment in Knoxville this weekend. Please go easy on us this Saturday.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I'm actually wearing Black.... UGA is attempting to take over Neyland and checker it Red and Black. If the [view link] says wear orange then we are wearing red, if it says wear white we are wearing black. I'm in Section T lower level so I'm wearing Black
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    We may very well go easy but I hope not.... not because of anything other than the win over Notre Dame left us with some questions offensively. I want those answered
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Did you go to theGamecocks victory?
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I was there.... that is the worst I have seen Georgia play in years.... Fromm 3 interceptions and a fumble.... His first turnover this year Rodrigo 2 missed field goals.... first misses of the year Offensive line did not block Coaches did not coach Our defense was on point Still no rushing touchdowns given up this year They did not score on offense from 2 minutes into 2nd quarter until OT But overall a complete meltdown on offense
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    This is a good example of why with the playoffs the regular season means less.... How did the loss hurt our playoff chances? No matter what we would have to win the SEC to make the playoffs, should we win out then we are in the playoffs. I do not like losing, but this one only hurt us in the polls which really don't mean much If we were still in the BCS era where only two teams have a shot, any loss was almost a disqualifier, however an early loss like this was most desirable if you have to have a loss
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Did you go to theGamecocks victory?" OOOOOPS Lol :D
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    There is always the second season and you’re right about having an early loss. Still would have to win out for a playoff spot.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Dawgs at Gators only game worth watching today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion