tuscl

Damn! Another fantastic night in Galena KS!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, September 28, 2019 9:03 PM
Went to Sensations in Galena KS to sober up. Lol. After a few LITs at a local Joplin MO karaoke bar, I needed to sober up so I skipped the state line and went to Sensations in Galena KS. The SC is a non booze, full nude club. The dancer I took to VIP told me that she tried out for Hustler Club in Washington Park, IL and did not pass their test! What the fuck?!! She was absolutely fucking HOT! Can’t wait to go back. $100 for 3 song, fucking erotic as hell, basically fucked me OTP (didn’t think that was possible) bed dance. She definitely gave a good show in that she made it really appear as though she had orgasmic pleasure. My fantasy was fulfilled! I’m gonna spend the $400 next time for 1 hr VIP if she is there!

3 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    👍
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111 Pics or I call it beer googles. “beer goggles; phenomenon in which one's consumption of alcohol makes physically unattractive persons appear beautiful; summed up by the phrase, "there are no ugly women at closing time" When I took her to bed, she looked like Halle Berry. When I woke up, she looked like Keith Richards! ~ Urban Dictionary” 😊
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    “BEER GOOGLES ARE A REAL THING, SCIENCE CONFIRMS” [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion