tuscl

What I personally like seeing in reviews

When they post and describe the lineup. I don't have a good enough memory and usually I'm not concentrating on everyone when I'm clubbing but I'm impressed with those that do. Check out this review by Sinclair. https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=3459…

Obviously an extreme example. That dude is definitely the man though. I just love reviews with the roster described in there. It's like the baseball equivalent to getting a lineup card before you go to the baseball game with everybody's stats. Identifying and looking out for the .350 hitters and watching out for .150 hitters. What do y'all out there think.

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Important Review Info:

1. Front room makeout sessions?
    2. Front room DATYing? BJing? FS?
    3. Back room FS?
    4. Okay to walk a girl out the front door mid-shift?

How many dancers per shift is also a good measure.

SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lmao SJG, #4 is available at p10 San Antonio. (The managers there truly don’t give a shit about anything lmao) But 1-3 is not.

Obviously, as a dancer there’s a lot of stuff that isn’t widely available that I wish was. (Like house fees, tip out, club politics, etc)

But, at least if one puts five reviews together and one can sort of start to approximate the club vibe.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Good to know about that #4. Actually others have said that about San Antonio places before. ( Shailynn )

Plenty of accounts of 1 through 3 other places.

If girls sit on laps, or if there is girl on girl kissing on stage, then often 1 can be.

3 is getting more and more common.

2 is more like "off the hook" clubs or "orgy" clubs, but there have been accounts.

SJG
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Sinclair's "lineup" was a compilation of visits over a 6.5 month period. If I were to spend week there starting tomorrow, I probably wouldn't encounter half the dancers listed. Plus there will likely be several newbies. Kind of like reviewing the daily temperature log since Easter to decide how to dress for this weekend.

A general overview of dancer shift is nice, giving reader an idea of ethnic and physical makeup of shift. (i.e., height, build, bust sizes, enhanced or natural.etc.).Also mention a dancer who might stand out from the crowd, such as being very tall, the only Asian there, etc. In short enough to let Papi know if he'll find a thick ebony dancer, or John Smith 69 will find a young petite ginger.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sinclair's dancer rundown is good bc it gives you a picture of what kind/type of dancers dance in that club
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Lineups vary too often and are generally unreliable from day to day so I would disregard it in a review.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    That’s a hall of fame level review.

My ideal review has a few helpful facts that would improve the experience if I were to go in that week. List the ROBs. How many dancers and customers at different time. Recommended dancers ( without being graphic ). That sort of thing.

Not every review needs to describe the club layout and prices. If someone has already done that, and they likely have, it doesn’t need repeating.

Oh, and delete all the words that add no value but serve as filler. “ My buddy and I had some extra time and decided........”. I simply don’t care why you went to the club, what car you drove, what your favorite drink is, etc.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    It makes for a nice review in the sense of it tells what happened to him and who he saw, but the fact is girls come and go all the time. I made 2 visits to the one topless club about 30 miles from where I live a month apart recently and none of the girls were there both times. The odd part is it was mostly AA and Latina strippers one time and white girls the other.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We should be able to make US clubs almost as good as TJ.

Part of it is just by getting away from this "dances" and "LDKing" model.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion