tuscl

What’s more fun than going to a strip club with a stripper? Why, going with two

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Had my best ever time in a strip club not involving extras last night.

I made a deal for an OTC threesome at a local club. The girls wanted to checkout another nearby club. The second club had some very good looking girls working, but the girls I was with were as good looking as the best in the club, if I don’t say so myself. We sat at a table and got food and drinks. I gave the girls a stack of ones for them to tip the girls and had a blast watching them. I was pretty much ignored, which was OK, but the girls got lots of attention.

The best part of the evening was the young stud at the bar who kept trying to intrude on my action. He apparently thought he could steal at least one of them away from me. He kept stopping by our table and trying to interject himself in our conversation. When I came back from the restroom I even found the asshole sitting in my seat. It was fun watching the girls shut him down. Finally one the girls just told him he was rude and to leave us alone. I didn’t tip a single dancer myself, but this was the most fun I have ever had in the front room of a club.

20 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Would have liked to see the look on the interloper's face.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Please tell me you got to take them home and had a threesome with them.

How much money did you drop in the club?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a great time.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Please tell me you got to take them home and had a threesome with them.“

Yes, the stop by the other club was just the warm up.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Nicely done. You got game
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Yes, the nights with my dancer “wingman” have definitely been the most fun.

Good times.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    For many years, I've taken my OTC girls to the strip club. My best buddy doesn't get it -- "taking sand to the beach", he refers to it as. But many, there is nothing more fun than a drunk stripper on an OTC, in a strip club. She loves the girls. The girls love her. The interaction between us all is awesome, but frankly, I'm just as thrilled just watching her flirt with and grope other strippers. And while I'm sure my middle-age bod drives her crazy, if we go to the strip club first, when we head to the hotel room she's legit hot and bothered
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “ I'm just as thrilled just watching her flirt with and grope other strippers.“ Agree completely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... When I came back from the restroom I even found the asshole sitting in my seat ..."

What a douchebag
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    "... When I came back from the restroom I even found the asshole sitting in my seat ..."

Was he wearing a white polyester suit and running the system on them.....
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    LMAO
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Congrats doc. I'm too old for that shit but I can dream. Did the club you went to have a neon palm tree outside?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Shadow: No, but there was a horse outside.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    OK. That would have been my second guess. :)
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Read your review and if you’re the person I think you pulled off a good one. I got a call and had to leave. I also got an appealing offer but I blew my budget Saturday and couldn’t.

This was easily the best day I’ve seen on day shift at that club. A few of the girls normally worked nights.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “This was easily the best day I’ve seen on day shift at that club.” Agree. If It keeps this up, it’ll give Follies a run for its money.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    What’s more fun than going to a strip club with a stripper?

Taking a stripper home with you.

SJG
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Very nice. I’ve been fortunate enough to have had this experience a couple of times. The biggest difference is that the time me and my dancer friends visited the same club you appeared to have, the club dancers didn’t warm up to the outsiders like they seemed to for your trip. It is magic when it happens.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Glad you had a good time with those two whores in a strip club. It sucks to hear another dude tried getting in on some of your pussy.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think it would be more fun to bring two retards and a bag of singles to a strip club. But I’m guessing that’s not politically correct
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion