tuscl

Detroit LDK

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 6:43 AM
My work travels are finally taking me to Detroit. I've been aware of the scene there for a long time but haven't had the excuse to visit. I am not an extras guy. I enjoy the illusion of passion and flirtations. A great LDK as a conclusion to heated dances is what I'm after. After reading up on D, the negotiation process for extras is super clear. But for what I'm after, am I best to just go for song count. Or when the dancer offers her suggestions can instead of x$ for such and such extra-vaganza can I negotiate for what I'm after. Like 150 for 8 song LDK. Or are they so focused on getting in and out of vip quick that my suggestion won't fly?

10 comments

• stanlee
    5 years ago
    I’m sure you’ll find someone to accommodate your requests
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the encouragement Stan. I'm past my itc days and would much rather find the absolute hottest girl I can spend time with regardless of activities. Wish I had been to Detroit in my younger itc years.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Tell us how you do.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    In a situation like what you are in I would probably buy one dance from them just as a test drive. Then suggest vip and say "Hey FYI I'm not an extras guy but I can orgasm from a lap dance. Is that a problem for you?" If you don't want to do a VIP I would suggest letting them know that you might only do 3-4 songs but you will pay them for 5 regardless if they make you LDK.
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    Paul. Thanks for taking the time to to answer and for giving specific and helpful suggestions. I truly appreciate it.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    In general most strippers are SUPER open minded people. If you are cool and relaxed and ask for what you want like it's no big deal then you're chances of them being LDK friendly go way up. If you are weird and creepy or nervous when you ask then the chances they will say no go way up. Most guys who LDK don't like to talk about it or ask permission. Honestly I have had great luck by asking. I have only ever come across 1-2 girls who aren't cool with it if you let them know first. I came across a brand new baby stripper today where I asked in a really playful way. After a few songs I said something to the effect that I would love to keep going but she was getting me really turned on and I might cum and asked if she was sure it was ok to keep going. The girl was WAY into it and now I know I have someone who is a great candidate for a fav.
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    That's a smart approach Paul. As I think back that has almost always gone well to be honest that I'm getting close.. Sometimes the dancer backs off then. And that's totally fine. But more often than not she takes it as her mission to get to the goal line and has fun doing so.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Good question baller...and good advice given. Normally would guide you to Landing Strip, Subis or Criket to enjoy all the Detroit extra specials a trip to D deserves. Avoid Flight Club until they return to former glory. But I think Dreamgirls (formerly Hustlers) will give you a very likely LDK experience. Server I know there says extras are fairly uncommon (it is a Deja Vu club) but plenty of relatively reasonably priced private rooms (with cameras) that should give you plenty of time to LDK. Looking forward to reading your reviews...enjoy! You can read the reviews to get an idea here; [view link]
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Guarantee The Detroit dancers will definitely give you what you want. It will be a nice change of pace for them to have a customer get off that way instead of providing full service or blow jobs.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Since we're talking about asking for LDKs, I'll repeat my favorite such story here. Dancer at a club in Chicago. She claimed to have a masters in psychology; I have a friend who had an undergrad in it and I don't doubt from conversation she actually had the degree. Blonde, well-built, smart, real fun. Great conversation before great dances both of the first two times. I wasn't aware the club was a nude club (you pay $5 more per dance) because no one I got dances with before had offered until she took her panties off one night for our second song, which was pretty hot. Unlike other dancers I've gotten nude dances from, though, she didn't back off on the grind. Also hot. Second time I get dances from her, she's going to make it happen. I tell her to stop. "I don't want to make a mess of you." She was flattered, both that she was getting me there and that I stopped her. A couple months later, I show up and it's her birthday. She has another dancer I've gotten dances with who's joined her for the night to help tell guys it's her birthday and get them to buy her drinks and do dances with the two of them. I'm don't usually go back with two girls, but I know them both, so I take them up. She's a little drunk and tipsy, but she's excited to see me. We go back and she knows what I like, getting on her knees and using what she's got between her shoulders and belly button to get me worked up while her friend sticks her big'uns in my face. At one point, she looks up at me with the sexiest look: "You know that thing you didn't want to do the last time?" "Yeah." "I want you do to do it for me tonight." Holy fuck. Psych degree, right? I obliged, as she was very helpful. Next time there, did a room with her where she let me put some fingers in a fun place, and she was real keen on seeing me outside, but I got the vibe she was seeing me as real-life boyfriend/marriage potential, as she mentioned introducing me to her friends and stuff. It was at that point I told her I had a SO and her attitude toward me changed real fast. She had a few words for me and left in an angry huff. Never saw her at the club again. I feel bad it didn't come up earlier and that I wasn't clearer in my intentions, but I feel like it was her own naivete that a guy with a SO would show up, too. Still, her birthday night is still one of my top three club experiences. That was hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion