tuscl

Best Extras club in the St. Louis Area?

Gilfly90
Fly on the wall
Will be driving through and am looking for tips. I’ll be driving west/east so if the best options are outside St. Louis I’d prefer E or W options to N/S. Never had a very erotic/satisfying strip club experience and am looking to change that in a big way. Interested in white dancers. Open to OTC assuming that would work for an outsider. Happy to meet up with a fellow TUSCL’er if that would be conducive to achieving my goal. I’m a nice guy who’s a bit of a noob/too-passive type when it comes to strip clubbing so seeking guidance. I’m also young and decent-looking so I do get pretty decent attention—but I’m also super picky so tend to say no to all dances unless I’m bowled over.

13 comments

• Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Look up strip clubs in Washington park, Illinois on here. Just east of St. Louis city.
    Miss kitty’s, C Mowes, wise guys, dollies play house..
    Check those out. All in a big cluster over there.
  • Gilfly90
    5 years ago
    Thanks, will do. Read a few reviews of those so far. Overall, how would you compare that area to others for what I’m looking for? I’m assuming it’s certainly no Detroit or HK but decent chance of LDK/extras/OTC? I’ll be staying nearby if that matters.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    I'd go to Country Rock Cabaret first for quality. Wise Guys for a sure thing.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Well, St Louis doesn’t really have strip clubs.
    There’s Rhonda’s place on page ave. Which is bikini only. Don’t waste your time.
    Washington park is your next best option.
    Honestly, finding any super hot dancers willing to do everything you’re wanting in this area is a crap shoot. You may have to lower some standards a bit. Lol but it is possible.
    Miss Kitty’s is your best bet in my opinion.
    It’s right off the highway which is safer than going to the other clubs. It’s a real shitty area.
    Go during the daytime if you wanna check out the other places mentioned.
    Otherwise, Larry flints is across from miss kitty’s.
    You will find super hot chicks there but not the other stuff your looking for.
    I believe miss k’s vip room is 125 to the bar then whatever you negotiate with the dancer. Locked door.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Or what Michigan said.. lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Take it from me
    Dollies.
    Wise Guys.
    Miss Kitty’s
    Blondies.
    In that order for strip Clubs.

Tokyo Spa
    Sun spa
    Fuji Super Spa.
    In that order

The SCs mentioned Are a sure thing.
    The AMPs mentioned are a sure thing, but the girls are FUCKING HOT!
  • Gilfly90
    5 years ago
    But only Asians at the AMPs, right? And how late are the AMPs open?

So if I can make it that far I’m going to try to stay in Washington Park tonight, but won’t be in til 1:30 or so. Will any of you TUSCLers be out late tonight and interested in meeting up?
  • DickyDoo2
    5 years ago
    DO NOT stay in Washington Park it is to dangerous. Nice hotels are in Collinsville, IL just 10 minutes east. Go to Dollies and get take out, but they may be closed by 1:30. Washington Park is not a good place to be late at night!
  • Gilfly90
    5 years ago
    Thanks. A lot of them seem to close at 4 or 6 am. Are you saying not to go that late at all or just not stay in Washington Park?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Do NOT STAY in Washington Park! Unless you fancy your silhouette in colored chalk. Stay in St. Louis across the river. Go to Dollies or Wise Guys until 130 ish. The AMPs are open 24 hours. I frequently go to the centreville AMP SPOTS prior to heading out of town. The AMPs in centreville have hot Asían chicks who WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!
  • Koi12
    5 years ago
    I’ve never been to AMP in St.Louis area how do they work ? Safe - do you pick girl - cost- ?
  • Koi12
    5 years ago
    Also - I like to go to stay in Fairview Heights and I’ll go to Hustler at night but not the others - I feel safe visiting all mentioned clubs during the day. I also like diamond Cabaret in Sauget at night - best lookers in town I think - but most expensive
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    See my other post on the AMPs in centreville IL. You are staying in Fairview Heights, there is an AMP called Hair just down the road. It is a hair salon and nail salon ran by an older Asían woman. She has a deep voice, killer tits and gives fantastic blow job. I mean FANTASTIC!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion