tuscl

Get RID of the politics on TUSCL.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I suggest that we use RID. After every members user name we add their political party affiliation. R, D, or I. That way we would all know who the ass holes are and therefor won't need to argue about it on here and can concentrate on what TUSCL was developed for.

71 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Founder could develop a program that enables you to put all members of the party that you dislike on ignore with just one click of the mouse.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Is that R for “fan of the ricks” and D for fan of that low down zebra Dougster?

That would indeed be good to know. After all, I could save time knowing who to go wildebeest on! ROAR!!!
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Pretty sure there's assholes under all those letters. Oh, and I'm sure there's good people, too.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Good idea Shadowcat betcha can’t though;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The political discussions are lumped in with the troll threads in my book. As are the people posting. Just pure stupid and pointless trolling. But that's TUSCL for you.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol, the vast majority of political threads I put on ignore.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It is annoying. It seems to run through many discussions - even if the topic isn’t political.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I imagine the same idiot blowhards are already doing the same thing on their Facebook and other social media. As if the internet ever changed one's political views. SMH.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    It is always liberal / conservative viewpoints with the requisite name calling. Either moderates / centrists don't exist on TUSCL or they have better things to do than argue on the internet.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    This is a completely unmoderated board. No way to control the topics that people want to bring up. And I don't mind people expressing their views. Even the wacko Liberals.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    SC is on to something though. We have been off topic as fuck lately not that there’s anything wrong with that but how many threads are actually about strip clubbing.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^This all keeps happening because flagooner was gone. We never had a nonsense political thread when he was here.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    The nonstop childish political fights are the best proof that the majority of men here are 50+.

People of all ages get into politics but I feel like it's generally the 'older' people who think yelling at their opposition will change somebody's mind or show their mental superiority. Quite ridiculous.

It's like Thanksgiving meals with extended family, every day!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All politicians eventually take over the THRONE because even they can’t handle all the shit they are full of!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Mr. Kicks - I can't wait that long.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “once Uncle Joe or Miss Lizzy ships these assholes off to North Korea then TUSCL can be a cool place where political opinions are shared and debated once again”

That’s pretty unintentionally funny. So VH_Kicks wants to deport everyone that disagrees with him (although not illegal aliens, of course) so then “political opinions can be shared and debated again.” I guess he believes the only valid debate is whether the Green New Deal is good, or really good, or really, really good.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Sorry Shadow. I know this thread is going completely the opposite of what you intended.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Aww cmon doc, at least say "sorry, not sorry"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Good luck with that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's like wishing san_jose_creep will actually go to a strip club and write a review.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    @doctorevil

the Green New Deal comment reminds me of when Colbert used to say "George W Bush - Great President or Greatest President?" as a topic of the show haha

• rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Im tired of the nonsense comments from both sides. Opinions from both sides here are tired and not changing the opinion of the other and all they are doing is annoying people who want to come here for what this site was intended for ... Strip clubs. It makes the people who make them look petty and unintelligent regardless of the intellect they actually do have.

I also ignore all political threads immediately. I didn't with this one because it was about stopping the nonsense.

I agree founder should do something about this if he can. I understand he has a lot on his plate but if there were consequences for this BS it would at least minimize the issue.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Just like with the trolling if y’all stop feeding it, eventually it goes away, maybe not completely but it dies down to a level where it is not so overwhelming
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    While we're at it, we should eliminate F, R, M & S. This will effectively prevent the typing of "Front Room Make-out Session, which should frustrate the heck out of our resident War and Peace author....😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I humbly suggest for my liege, King Founder, to create a separate politics Discussion Group. And also make the Front Room such that anyone can lurk it, but only those that have written a published review for the site can post to it. And lastly, create The Parking Lot as another Discussion Group that is for anybody with an account to post, just like the Front Room is currently.

Please, sire?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I do believe that founder HAS addressed that issue with the ignore function. My reasoning is simple. I find that those that I politically disagree with are many time idiots and I don't care to read anything from them, nor would I begin to think their clubbing experience would be of ANY value to me. Then there are others with whom I've had good political discussions. Simple solution. Might be why I have an extensive ignore list. :) Just kidding. Most all are just those trolls that abound on TUSCL.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    The reality is that none of you apes really understand the power behind the throne: the council of ricks.

I come here and share the insights of the ricks and do I get the never ending praise I deserve. Some of you clearly love and adore me as should be your station in life, but there are some of you hairless apes that actually question whether rickdugan is the smartest hairless ape on the planet (he is) and whether he belongs to the wise and venerated council of ricks (he does).

FYI, rickdugan is the only hairless ape will full voting privileges on the council. Even rickthechinaman lacks full voting privileges and he’s a badass for a hairless ape. I mean really, have any of you killed four well-trained ninjas all while keeping your suit impeccably clean? I don’t think so!

So, from here on out, shut it about “politics”. Restrict yourself to praising the ricks, especially rickdugan as the council ape. He is YOUR representative! ROAR!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I like Rick James, bitch.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    SirLDAlot - we already know what the five fingers said to the Rick...
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "As if the internet ever changed one's political views."

Changed them? Hard to say. Amplified them? Absolutely.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Wow Vh is 48? I thought you were 18 you pathetic, impotent cretin. 48 lol. make fries loser.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    49 lol. 48 lmao.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO the thread about getting rid of politics threads degenerated quickly to politics and then schoolyard name calling. Too funny.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I simply do not play.

Lots of other posts to comment on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SirLap... And this surprises you?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ obviously lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Not surprised. Just laughing at it.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    What is really funny about all this are the progressives that think that life changes for people like me when they gain power. All that happens is I pay less in taxes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO what's funny is the (continued) irony of some of the posts in this thread.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ projection is a funny thing to witness from afar. VH Kicks has been the biggest projector or all posters, except for SJG but give him time and he will exceed.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I thought it was alpha cucks anyway and who’s gonna serve the fries and cut the grass if you chase the uneducated away. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Infinity!

I win. Suck it, bitches.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You seem fascinated by taking it up the ass VH. Steelers this year will be a parallel to your miserable, lonbely existence. 0-16.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    everything is political. If you try to keep politics out, then you are just supporting the Right.

ANd of course, buying dances without a FRMOS, makes you a chump.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Correct = right.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Mahomes 0-2 against Brady, but progressives worship losers and some even name themselves after them. Imagine that a populace that said no we'd rather have Donald Trump than a progressive. Bitterness.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ U r so gay for young dudes!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Democrats are robots so unless someone programs a new opinion for them they are incapable of change.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO gotta love insults as a means to prove one is more "intellectual". 🤭
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Psuedo intellectuals project their own beliefs into the comments of others and have not the capacity to understand that some posts are nothing more than they appear to be.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ pseudo intellectuals resort to name calling and try to appear more than an immature dolt that has no other capacity than to spew stupid insults.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ waiting for "I know you are, but what am I?" retorts. 🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and said pseudo intellectuals will continue to slew insults as continued indication of their pseudo intellectual nature.

🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Psuedo intellectuals project their own beliefs into the comments of others and have not the capacity to understand that some posts are nothing more than they appear to be."

^ irony!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    ^redundancy
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ more irony!

🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @skibum you're a barrel of laughs with every pseudo intellectual post.

🤭🤭🤭
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am the puppet master pinnochio.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    In this thread you're a comedian.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    My old thread is still relevant 😂
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    skibum609, if you were a local attorney and I knew who you were, I would be reading your posts in court, and before the Bar Court, until your legal practice was terminated, and until any wronged clients had been able to sue for compensation.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @VH I'm not here to slew insults as part of a bigger political debates. I just think it's funny and ironic to see others do it
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Lmao VHG. Spoken like a little rat bitch. Typical.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ irony AND redundancy!

🤭
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    "VH Kicks has been the biggest projector or all posters"

I already told you --- my current mission in life is to give blowjobs to all Trump lovers Cocks and eradicate them fom their jizz America and I LOVE doing my job and I'm damn good at it :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This forum has thrived because it has always been very open. Politics has always been part of TUSCL, though before it was mostly Right Wing Morons.

You guys have your thread by thread ignore, so STOP BITCHING.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If we didn't have politics we wouldn't have progressives, who by living their miserable lives, make ours seem like the best evah.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If we don't talk about politics then Right Wingers get to rule, so we have to talk about it.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    We rule everywhere people advance on merit.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Tuscl has thrived because of its openness. Politics has always been a big part of this.

But now, not everyone agrees with you right wing a holes.

You have your thread by thread ignore, SO GET OVER IT AND STOP WHINING!

SJG

Kylie Jenner slammed for 'inappropriate' wedding guest attire: 'Sit down, ma'am'
    Yahoo Canada Style Elizabeth Di Filippo,Yahoo Canada Style 5 hours ago
    https://ca.style.yahoo.com/kylie-jenner-…

https://www.instyle.com/fashion/shoes/ky…

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/fashion/…

Jennifer Lopez
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertain…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion