tuscl

Antonio Brown Takeaways

NJBalla
New York
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/sport/ant…

Handjob/extras by immigrant in strip club mall ==> ok
Giving your ex girlfriend a pearl necklace and farting ==> bad

While I dont intend to spent my entire life clubbing I am glad dancers have limited memories and can keep thier mouths shut.

21 comments

• chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Not surprising in the slightest. Funny thing is if he had not pulled his antics(entertaining as it was) starting in Pittsburgh he probably would still be there or even in Oakland if he had stopped then and those thots probably never would've said anything(regardless of innocence or guilt). He was so desperate for attention it's like he was asking for this. He'll be back in the nfl though. Probably not until next season though.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Dude has just frittered away $45 million in the past two weeks....bringing PL to an all new level.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Dang! He exceeded my best expectations -- I gave him four games before he wore out his welcome. Actually, it's too bad that he won't have the opportunity to poison the Patriots' locker room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    AB seems to be his own worst enemy - I didn't watch his game w/ the Pats but I saw the highlights and the takeaway from the highlights is that he has too-much of a penchant for hot-dogging and being bigger-than-the-team which would not work in NE - he had to keep his head-down and just be part of the team vs trying to be da-man - but obviously it is the latest off-field allegations that were his true-undoing in NE but even w/o that my thought was he would not last more than one season mainly b/c of his hot-dogging and drama.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Supposedly he had a very rough upbringing and grew up in one of the roughest areas of Miami (which *is* rough) - I can only assume this dude has some mental-issues stemming from his rough-upbringing
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I called it right from the get go, lol
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Here’s an experiment. Take a not very bright kid, make sure he knows there will never be consequences for his actions, constantly tell him how special he is, and hand him $50 Million at a young age. What are the odds he turns out to be a high-character member of society ?
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Crazy to think that the Pats let him go over allegations, but they kept a serial killer on contract until the police took him away.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    AB is a disaster waiting to happen. He thought he could orchestrate his way through the NFL to land at the team of his choice - regardless of his obnoxious actions. He will be remembered as a major talent who never lived up to the hype.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Ok VH the trolling is kinda" getting repetitive now.

Back to the topic, I am very disappointed, but also understand. The Pats are getting out of the deal for next to nothing since his guaranteed money vesting dates have not passed yet. If there was ever a time to cut him it was now.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Will he be able to get his ring?
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Roethlisberger was accused of rape twice. Manning was accused of tea bagging a female trainer. Sad as it is to say, but if his legal team gets quick settlements with a NDA from both the trainer and painter, NFL history would suggest there will be no repercussions. If he still ended up on the commissioner's exempt list. it would be more about gaming the system than being a complete asshole. I can see him being added to a team later in the season whether due to an injury or a playoff push for a nominal one year redemption contract. I think he is a team cancer, but the cost of this might have him change his attitude, at least temporarily.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Point is the N.E. guys got snookered, still think N.E. is due for a fall, we'll see how this season goes, my bet is they make the playoffs just barely, but get whupped in the first round.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Pats have a shutdown defense with only 3 points scored against them in two games, one of the best QBs in football, a strong offensive line and three good receiving targets. Somehow I like our chances. 😉
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Haha stay assblasted with your dead franchise VHlovesdicks. You fag
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    The Patriots demise is going to happen and at the moment the KC Chiefs certainly could be a tremendous obstacle to ring #7, but wishful thinking that 11 days of AB in New England is any obstacle to an actual pursuit of ring # 7 this year.

VH_Kicks - Gentle Ben is toast, but was "allegedly" fit to play in the opener.

The Steelers vaunted Defense "No Showed" in the opener as well!

Steelers are 3-10 against the "failing"c Patriots since Brady and Belicheat, and sit at 16-17 to the Patriots all time, which is rich in so many ways. Keep living in the past and keep that Patriots haterade flowing! It's working in New England!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Bragging about shutting down the Phins and an injured Big Ben?"

By a combined score of 76-3? You bet I am. Say what you will about each team, but they are still professional football players who get paid a lot of money to play at the highest level. When the Pats administer beatings like that on both sides of the ball to two different pro teams, it shows that they are a very good and very complete team.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Miami is barely a pro nfl team at this point. For the record I think the dolphins have been outscored 102-10 in 2 games I think.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    What an idiot AB is. Such talent but threw away guaranteed $30M with Raiders by acting childish with the helmet thing and annoying the GM. Looks like Steelers are the winners here with Raiders 3rd and 5th round draft picks, which I thought was a bargain for the Raiders at the time.
    And worse still, he's killing my fantasy football team cuz I burned my 3rd round pick on him.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Excuse steeler machine working overtime. You are a total homo
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->@VHKicks: "that weak-ass Cheatriots' D"

If you watched the 2 Pats games, their D is good, and better than the one last year that held Rams to 3 points in Super Bowl. Granted, they haven't played any team of consequence (Steelers, Dolphins) yet, but still, holding Steelers and Conner to 32 yards rushing is significant.
    Pats have an easy schedule 1st half of season, so won't know how good they actually are til second half and playoffs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion