tuscl

Neighbor with no bra.......

Musterd21
Indiana
Monday, September 16, 2019 10:12 AM
I am retired with two pensions and now work for my wife’s uncle in agriculture. My wife and I travel in our RV and usually stay on different farms or other non-camp ground locations. We have spent the summer in Florida so it being hot we are staying in a camp ground so we can run the AC. Lady next to us was out with her dog early this morning. We were out and she covered her small breasts with her arms. She had on a T. She told my wife sorry I don’t have on a bra. I almost fainted when my wife said. He doesn’t mind. lol

13 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Have your wife cum in for confessions
  • This was a win-win scenario. God bless the neighbor and your wife.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Who would mind? Invite her in for some tea.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Does your wife go to clubs with you?
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    ^Fun No my wife is very straight. I thought the neighbor had a nice figure when I saw her the other day but with no bra she is flat. Guess I am use to DD’s of my wife. lol
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    The braless neighbor is basically flat chested and your wife has DD's, no wonder your wife didn't mind.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Its cool that your wife didn't mind. Based on your description, your wife knew she didn't need to be concerned. Sounds like a nice view out the window - and a better view to enjoy in your RV.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Having a flat gal could be a nice change of pace for you. May I suggest titty-fucking your wife while eating out the other lady? Or perhaps motorboating the Mrs. while the neighbor deep throats you? Or how about doggy style with the neighbor while the the neighbor goes down on your wife. The possibilities are endless.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    The wife is way to straight for any threesome. Did see the neighbor in a nice sun dress today. I guess there are pads in those. lol
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Didnyoungove her some bandaid for her nipples?
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    DD tits? Is your wife a sexy hairless ape. Perhaps she’d like the good crabs. Come to Hawai’i and I’ll scuttle over her tits but good. But only if she’s sexy enough for some rick action! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I was at a a party recently and a 40 yo woman walked in wearing a white shirt and no bra. She had D cups with big nipples that poked thru her shirt the entire night. I didn’t mind, and neither did any other guy in the place. But several woman there (all of whom coincidentally had much smaller breasts) spoke privately about how pissed they were.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion