tuscl

Christie’s Phoenix

mark94
Arizona
There was a comment on TUSCL that the Phoenix location was hiring and would open soon. Apparently, that’s what their sign says as well.

Of course, there have been rumors about CP reopening for years, but this one seems more justified.

Can anyone add some light to this ?

10 comments

• 501traveler
    5 years ago
    They have an Instagram page with pictures and video of the remodeled inside. Looks good. Says they are reopening on Sept 20th.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    This is good news if true. Christie's Phoenix at one time was my favorite strip club. I always liked the overall design and layout and you could always find a hot stripper that was your type there.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I told one of my faves at HL that Christie’s was reopening. It seemed to rile her up. I think she was pissed at the possibility I might take my business there.

Whatever customers that Christie’s attracts will eat into another club’s customers. My money is on HL, unless Christie’s steals away some of BSCs top dancers.

From a supply and demand standpoint, Christie’s will shake things up.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    A lot of dancers make bank during Phoenix Open, Barrett Jackson, and Cactus League. I think all those visitors would take their business to Christie’s Phoenix if it were open.

But, I think Christie’s will struggle the rest of the year, especially with its high overhead cost. That’s likely why they closed the first time around. You can’t build a business on 6 strong weeks and 46 slow weeks.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The problem is that it's so big and you can't really scale it down because then it just looks empty.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I just had a thought. HL has changed for the better in the last couple weeks. I wonder if this has something to do with the threat of Christie’s reopening. If so, Christies is already having a positive affect on the marketplace.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @mark it's going to make it a PL's market initially. Ride the lightening!
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I remember that Christies had so few customers during the day that you could find areas on the floor that felt like VIP-level privacy.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Population growth in the PHX metro area far surpasses the # of clubs needing to serve the area. If done right, any club in this neighborhood can profit. If done rong, people just won’t show up as much.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I just read on another site that Christie’s has opened a club in Tucson. No reviews have made their way to TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion