tuscl

Who Thinks They've Got The Best Way To Approach A Bar Girl?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
And is it applicable to just some bars but not others?

And is it good for high front room mileage and for then going to TLN?

SJG

38 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^I could tell you, but you're just going to have to wait for my book -- "How to Build a Better Organization" -- to be published.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    There's not much to it. You see a girl you like, you walk up to her, you grab her ass, she giggles, and upstairs you go.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    JAprufrock, yes I am waiting for your book.

Warrior15, yes that does sound like the makings of a system. Does that initial ass grab come with a tip? I had noticed in some surreptitious videos that a lot of their girls really do have irresistible asses.

Do you think a more involved, w/ money, initial fraternizing would lead to a more fully GFE session, and be more conducive to going to TLN and seeing the girl regularly Extra Zona?

And then if we do consider the case of when the girl approaches you, do you think that this Frances did anything wrong, and what would be the more typical HK BJ way of handling the initial encounter and the fischa?

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Thanks,
    SJG
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    SJG, get out there an enjoy it. I want to read a Review that you did. Get outta that basement and go.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I won't remind you again that my f2f life is private. You do not know who I am or what I do.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    While the ass grab sounds fun and effective, for myself I would go for a more involved initial approach. Now of course this is subject to revision based on what I learn typically goes on in the HK Bar. And assume that the girl will be getting adequate money at all junctures.

I would approach with money, feel up, lots of soft words. Probably do some rear end dry humping so that she can twerk me. But it goes to a front room makeout session.

Probablly a fisha, though try to steer her away from alcohol.

Maybe Front Room FS, as some say that can be done, like that Miami Room. Or maybe in the lap dance room.

Then for food in the restaurant, then for arriba, try for TLN.

Then continue to see her regular for lingerie photo sessions, and TLNs.

Lots of time to talk, front room, restaurant, and arriba.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ small interruption, not to continue:

If it works easier, our continuing sessions could be morning extended sessions, as soon as girl gets up. Since she has to sleep anyway, this way does not take more of her time.

Now, what if a girl does approach me, and what about a Frances situation?

Well, I will want to approach girls myself. But if one approaches me, I will have to decide. Best not to waste their time.

So people always make impressions on you. If I decide yes, then it will be just like I had approached her. I would do my best to make it happen with her.

But still, crossed wires sometime happen. So if it was like it went with Frances, no problem, and NOTHING AGAINST HER! I can't see that she did anything wrong.

And I would not say anything against her wedgies until the day I put some more suitable shoes into her hands.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Lol @Warrior it was worth a shot. Let's give him five more years, then recommend he go experience it for himself again. Maybe by then something will have changed.

Bah, who am I kidding. He'll say the same exact thing.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    San Jose Guy. when you buy a ficha you let the girl choose what she wants. less manipulation... less problems.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, you need to get yourself a butt plug, and have it surgically installed.

MisterWonderful, I understand that that is how it is intended to be.

But I still plan to try and steer them to non-alcohol. See if it works.

Overall I have found that lots of strippers in local clubs like that fact that I do not drink alcohol.

And some have told me that they just keep refiling their glass with water from the rest room.

Not drinking alcohol has often made a very good impression on local strippers in our w/ alcohol bikini bars.

I don't think they like dealing with guys who are clearly buzzed.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestion SJG but I don't like buttplugs for women nor myself.

Funny how you get so offended by folks suggesting you go do what 99% of the members of this site do. Actually go to a strip club. And then share your experiences.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Funny how you TFP think you know something about me, or should have access to my f2f live.

My privacy wall is made out of steel and concrete, so if you keep bashing your head against it, you know what will happen.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Aaaannnd we're back to that tired ass response.

I'll say out of this whole thread, the only bit of info I got is that Misterwonderful is a cool guy. He's the only one that bothered to write some type of response.
    This place is full of TJ mongers and yet no one bothered to give you any real answers to your thread because well.....you're a dumbfuck, plain and simple.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, if you keep bashing your head against my concrete and steel privacy wall, gray matter will be dripping out your ear holes. And gray matter is obviously something you don't have any excess of.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    You've been talking about me bashing my head against your shitty made up privacy wall for years now. And yet here I am, still intact and able to keep reiterating to unknowing new people that YOU ARE A DUMBASS!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, you are a keyboard coward because you do this just because it is online. F2f you would be silenced or removed, the consequences for you would be severe.

Privacy of the f2f life is not a difficult concept, except maybe for someone like you who is clearly showing the effects of severe brain damage from years of bashing your head.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Haha you're such a hypocrite and you assume too much. Much like I know nothing about you, you also know nothing about me. So stop assuming you know what would happen face to face. We don't care to meet each other face to face and let's leave it at that.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, the privacy of one's f2f life is a very simple concept. Whether you are already too brain damaged or not, you are going to have to accept it.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Dumbass....I don't care to know anything about your private life. Move the fuck on already.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Like I said, severe brain damage or no, like it or know, you are going to have to accept that my f2f life is private and off limits.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Can you not fucking read??!!! For the last fucking time, I don't give a shit about your pathetic fucking life! Judging from your inability to understand perhaps you are the one with the brain damage.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, so then I should not be seeing any posts from you which challenge the privacy of my f2f life.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Your problem is you post about your 'private' life, and then expect people not to discuss it. The second you advertise your private life on a public forum, newsflash, it's not private anymore.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, I am very careful about making disclosures pertaining to my f2f life.

But that doesn't stop you. You bash your head into my steel and concrete privacy wall. Your grey matter emulsifies, and then it drips out your ear holes.

What are you going to do when the last of it has dripped out, walk around as an undead zombie? You're so close to that already.

SJG

Robert Frank passes away
    http://www.transmopolis.com/2009/09/robe…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fra…
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Good Lord you are an idiot. All this stuff about grey matter dripping out of heads and your privacy wall is about as real as your organization and you being good with women. With every post you make you show how delusional you are and why you are the laughing stock of this entire forum. And since you have over 20000 posts it's quite fucking clear.

Have fun repeating yourself about dumb shit that doesn't exist anywhere except in your fucked up head. It's been kind of entertaining but now as Ishmael said, you're stuck in an autistic loop of fairy tales and it's now boring.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, you have bashed your head against my steel and concrete privacy wall so many times now that I would say that you must have medical attention. But I fear that it is likely too late for paramedics to carry you away on a stretcher. Likely you will have to go to the refrigerated basement, where your remains can be kept zipped up in a body bag, while awaiting your autopsy.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO This is my first time and post in the TJ Mongers forum. It's hilarious to see san_jose_creep so active in here when he's never and will never go to TJ to monger. Even funnier is reading TFP putting the beat-down on him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. He lost his wife and he has ED.

But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    perhaps we all have our dreams.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ True. And some of us can still separate them from our reality

I guess this thread is san_jose_creep's way of getting as close to approaching a TJ bar girl as possible.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sad. especilly because tj is within a practical distance.
    (even on a huffy.)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    San Jose guy. if you get down to Tijuana and I am there too I will definitely consider it a rich privilege to show you around Zona Norte.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lots of front room action possible.

really.!!!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Privacy wall post incoming......

Either that, or affairs that keep him grounded 24/7.

We've seen this movie for the last 3 years. Spoiler alert, the guy never makes it to TJ.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep never makes it past his wall of denial
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks MisterWonderful, and I would not rule anything out, but I do need to keep this online identity separate from my f2f identity. But thanks, I knew you meant well.

Mister TFP, again, you do not know anything about me, and so your comment is not welcomed.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "but I do need to keep this online identity separate from my f2f identity"

Yes because if you don't you'll remind yourself that...

He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. He lost his wife and he has ED.

But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion