tuscl

Correction: nicole 1994's aplogy for some posts made about tuscl men, NOT apolo

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Its a correction bc i never meant to apologize about talking about feminsim.meant to aplologize for SOME posts made about tuscl men.

More on those posts and the apology later on when theres more time 4 me 2 talk.

28 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Good, and I also am a long term supporter of feminism.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Here, a friend is saying that conservative women who do not support feminism are better, more accepting of a man's sex drive. Do you go along with this?

https://thetransformedwife.com/why-do-me…

And then the feminist examples:

https://jezebel.com/shockingly-trite-sex…

https://everydayfeminism.com/2013/06/mal…

Anybody have any comments?

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I da pappy!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nicole
    Do you find it difficult maintaining your feminism when you're being fist-fucked?
    Your answer will be kept confidential.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Feminists know as much about sexual desire as vegans do about how a char broiled lamb chop tastes.
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    Nicole, what classes are you taking this fall? Do they seem easy or difficult? Been to any clubs in Austin since you've been back for the new semester?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    It would be a good idea to reply to @woodstock. He owns a black card.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If real daddy cuts off her gravy train Nicokeyes is gonna need a sugar daddy to continue to fund her idle lifestyle. LMAO of course it's entirely possible that she actually graduates and gets a job, so I *could* be wrong. But LOL it never hurts to have a backup plan.
  • @nice spice.

Women who spend as many hours of their day as working women do studying , volunteering, interning, and networking, dont have time for the meaningless pleasures that black cards are typically used to fund. We're too busy trying to excel in multiple areas...

But i assume that girls who create fake accounts on websites know a lot about a super idle life style?

How else would u have as much time to be on here as u do and respond to each and every little thing said about u??

Please educate me on how to secure a man that will fund the hell out of u!

Wish my dad did that. But first teach me how to live the idle lifestyle so that i can ask someone to use their black card to fund it!
  • to continue to fund her idle lifestyle.

My idle lifestyle?

Yeah,please continue to tell me how spending 90% of your hours reading or interacting with people about what youre reading as required by your career goals is much more idle than spending 90% of ur hours on a strip cluh webstite.
  • Sir dance..being on tuscl so much is already a sign of an idle lifestyle.but at least u can considered to be "less idle " by actually discussing topics related to what tuscl is actually about(the sex industry) instead of frequently making troll like comments about subjects such as this this post which have nothing to do with u? Lol.

Thats my first and last comment to you for the month.....maybe u should get off ur computet screen and not be idle.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There are different schools of feminism. Some are 100% pro-sex.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO Nicokeyes this thread and it's topic is a clear sign of your idle lifestyle. This site is supposed to be about STRIP CLUBS. And this thread and your continued posts have nothing to do with it.

LOL, dumbass, as you accuse me, you do the exact same thing!

And the difference between you and me is that I fund my own idle lifestyle. OTOH, you live off daddy's money but you are old enough to work and support yourself on your own.

LMFAO you are an entitled freeloader with A LOT of idle time making OT threads on a STRIP CLUB forum. And you're a hypocritical dumbass.

LOL ok bye.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

LOL Nicokeyes clearly has idle time to create apology threads that have ZERO to do with STRIP CLUBS. Link above is another one.

And LOL in it she claims...

..."been swamped for a while now and will be from here on out as a result of having dropped everything in my life to puruse my legal ambitions...hopefully will find time 2 make that apology soon."

...note the irony and contradiction... she's dropped everything in her life but in the same sentence she took the time to create a TUSCL thread that has nothing to do with her legal ambitions...

... it's like she's bipolar having a manic episode and she doesn't even see her dumbass contradictory logic...

LOL!

Ok bye!

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    1. Let me get this straight...did the self-proclaimed “queen troll” try to insult me for trolling?

2. Also “Women who spend as many hours of their day as working women do studying , volunteering, interning, and networking,”....

...Are certainly impressive types. But caveat for that to actually be impressive:

a) oftentimes have earned a scholarship of some sort, thanks to their stellar work ethic (which Nicole does not)
    b) go to a school and not drop out of that school
    c) graduate and get their degree *on time*
    d) be within the ages of 18-22—which ties into c)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Please, people's private lives should be considered off limits.

And this is the problem with the bogus political doctrine known as "Libertarianism". All it comes down to is just a means of propagating the bogus pseudo science of Social Darwinism. It is just way of saying who is legitimate and who is not.

We don't need that, not online, not anywhere.

SJG

Hey, if I were Governor of California, I would not mind taking her to Africa:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBg5cnoN…
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m not gonna lie. I like that Nichole has cum back to TUSCL. I just know it was because she secretly wants to cuddle with me. I have a black card as well, but don’t know how to use it. For what it is worth my life’s privates are not off limits to her.

When are you available, Nichole?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nidan crazy bitches got the best pussy so she has that going for her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ try explaining to us how trolling these threads and not allowing them to die a natural death, isn’t you trolling and creating ad hominem content, and don’t tell me about your F2F life just explain why you are doing this.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Perfectly legitimate posts, not much different from your own.

And no, people should not be trying to probe into people's face to face lives, mine or anyone else's.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Nicole, would you rather have a guy with a black card or a black cock?

If you say back card, I won't brand you a racist.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole shouldn't apologize. She's right about the men here for the most part. And they prove it in this thread
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ So says the man-hating woman. LMAO!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Or are you really the man that pays stripper whores for sex and GFE but still claiming to be a feminist at the same time LMFAO what a hypocrite.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Agreed!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Agreeing with IceyLoco!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion