tuscl

I took the "Curious" out of Bi-Curious !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I have the cute little sugar baby that I've been hanging out with lately. She had mentioned a couple of dates before that she might be interested in bringing another girl into our sessions. Well Thursday night, we went to a wine-tasting event. And both of us got a little tipsy. So I just threw it out there, " do you wanna go to a strip club ?" .

Her eyes lit up ! She got all excited and said yes. We valet the car and she jumps out. I have to pay the valet guy, then pay the entry fee to the club. She just walks right in. No fear. After I pay admission for both of us, I walk into the club and she had sat herself right in front of the stage. She was like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I handed her a few singles so she could tip the girls on stage. Then a beautiful curvy AA sat in her lap. I could see that SB liked this AA, so I suggested that we go to the back. The stripper knew the dynamic. She basically danced for both of us. She was playing with both of us. SB was in heaven. Caressing those d-cups that were in front of her. I told the stripper to kiss her, so she planted about a 2 minute frenchy on her. I think SB had an orgasm right there. But after about 3 songs, SB was done with her.

We went back out to the main club area and SB walked right up to another girl. Little latina with a killer little athletic body. I like SB's taste. We sat at the table for a while. SB mentioned that she wished there was a place that was more private than the lap dance area. I then lean over to the latina and ask " if we go to VIP, will you eat her pussy ? " She nodded yes, so away we were.

Now the first stripper mostly danced for both of us. The second stripper just focused on SB. But I really didn't mind. It was like having a front row seat to two lesbians getting it on. SB even asked if she could taste her pussy. Like I said, she is "Curious" no more.

Then we went back to her place. She basically tore my clothes off when we get inside. She was ready for some dick. The next day, she said she wants now to go to a normal club and see if she can pick up a girl from a bar and bring her home with us.

Holy Crap! Am I glad I tried Seeking Arrangements !

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Cool story - congrats - seems you got a live one
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hmmm, Thursday night?

Oh, yeah, watched an episode of GLOW on Netflix. Great show.

But your story is definitely better. Sounds like good times for you and SB. 😉
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Very nice...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a good time Warrior and yeah SA can really be feast or famine but when it works gad damn it works.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    It makes you wonder. Are women just children in adult bodies?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Estafador

Pics or it didn’t happen.

:)

Good Times Good Times.

I guess the new generation of girls are more open and sexuality free in the right place at the right time.

Hope you continue helping her satisfy her curiosity, I am sure you can teach her something and help her let go and have orgasms that include creaming and squirting.

And I am sure she can teach you a couple of things and show you her sexual skills.

I whis you and your Sugar Baby the best sexual experiences.

Yes some women are not mature adults and do behave like little girls sometimes, just take good care of your Baby.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Sorry @Warrior15;

I was reading the comments too fast and mistakenly put Estafador at the beginning

Didn’t mean to insult anyone of you.

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Oh CJ, you are right. I had my phone with me. I could have video'd the entire thing. DAMN !!!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    &Estafador

I have almost 1500 pictures of my ATF stripper, posing for me on the outfits I got her every weekend we meet, and a few videos.

She was so happy every time she opened the gift bag, I also would get her cute postcards and books and jewelry that she loved.

She was becoming more comfortable with her sexuality. She was very good with her vagina muscles at squeezing little CJ and making him feel that he was in Heaven.

Thank you for making me remember, relive and enjoy the good times.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Warrior15

Sorry, I did it again. Estafador comment distracted me. Don’t know why.

I need a nap.

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    One of my favorite OTC activities has been bringing strippers to the strip club, getting a few drinks in them and letting them run wild. As a former ATF said, after I asked her what she wanted to do when we finished dinner, "let's head to the strip club, get all horny, then go back to the room to fuck it off". Genius, madam.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    OP, nicely done!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Nice story. I had a somewhat similar experience lately, although not with a SB. I went into a strip club recently and unexpectedly ran into a stripper from a another club I had OTCed with a couple of times. We both started staring at another good looking dancer when she went on stage. My friend looked at her and said she would like her to eat her pussy. I commented I would probably enjoy a BJ from her. My friend says: "Let's do a double VIP and I'll make her suck your dick." My friend made the arrangements and we went to the back. It turns out the other girl was twenty and had never done a double before. My friend showed her the ropes.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    When I read the topic - I had a very different idea about what you were going to write about. I’m glad you had a great time with your SB in a strip club. That’s a great story!

When you said bi-curious I thought you were bi-curious - and had an experience that was MMF. Nothing wrong with that, but watching a hot SB in a club enjoying other girls is definitely great!
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I had an SB who was heavily bisexual and wanted me to invite a previous girl over after seeing previous girl's picture. Never happened. I can imagine paying both of them and watching them enjoy each other while they ignore me, completely.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    For a while @Warrior was bragging about butt-fucking these girls and dumping them on the second date. Now he's going to wine tasting and holding hands in public (from another thread).

Good job @Warrior. We'll send some of your posts into SA marketing.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Sorry Cash. I'm not interested in crossing swords. Is that your fantasy ?

doc, great story. Love a good 3-some. And if it's the first time one of the girls has done that, then all the better.

Ran-Dumb. You must have a hard-on for me. You seem to want to quote my past posts each time I put anything out there. I don't remember my posts as well as you remember my posts. Like I said to Cash above, not interested in cross swords.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "You must have a hard-on for me"

No, not exactly.

I do remember that you said that SA wasn't your thing because you're "not looking for a girlfriend." But I think it's charming that you're into wine-tasting and holding hands in public with a paid twenty-something-cutie. We've had other guys on TUSCL going through midlife crisis and it's quite entertaining. Who knows, maybe I'm next? Seems to happen to guys in their late-fifties...
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Do you keep a catalogue of my posts ? I'm gonna put you on Ignore if you keep showing these Gay characteristics.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    No Warrior15, I’m not interested in playing hide the salami either. Thanks for asking.

I wasn’t implying anything negative or homo - I was simply stating how the discussion topic seemed to read. I apologize if my comment sounded otherwise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion