tuscl

Gotta respect twerking, it aint as easy as you think

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:30 AM
I know many of us think twerking just simply comes down simply shaking your big ass and exciting men, but BOY the performance of a good twerker is flipping hard as hell. And it hurts your back, at least for a while I presume. I did a class with my girlfriend, not exactly for twerking exclusively but that was in there at the end. And boy did my back hurt. I was also better at it than her despite her having the big rump....I felt a bit concerned for myself (apparently it is even more work the bigger the booty, but also more appealing than a skinny butt.) Good twerking: [view link] [view link] Lazy Twerking: [view link] I know for many people here, twerking isn't as appealing as say simple sexual movements or belly dancing, but hot damn, to you ladies who work hard and break their backs, mastering the intense dance art called twerking, an extra monetary tip from me to you. Because my back hurts after trying that.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Twerking is silliness, but it still gives the girl some kind of stuff she can do to promote escalation. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Twerking is a dancers way of telling me I never ever want you to ever consider giving me a cent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems the avg whiteguy, especially the older-ones, are not gonna appreciate twerking nor big-booties - seems it's more of an ethnic thing. I like twerking and big-booties (in case I had not mentioned that before) - I'm especially impressed when a big-booty-ebony makes the butt-cheeks bounce w/o moving any other part of her body such as when she's on her knees and makes one butt-cheek at a time bounce w/o moving any other part of her body - I def see that as a talent.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    I like twerking but generally any sexual gyrations/motions are hot. It definitely takes skill and effort so I agree, i respect the effort. But less physically taxing motions can be just as appealing. Or is it all the same? [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In a more free form social space, it gives the girl something she can do to escalate, like before your front room makeout session ensues. SJG The B-52's - Full Concert - 11/07/80 - Capitol Theatre [view link]
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @chessmaster I definitely agree with you. However, I noticed these days when a female on stage is performing a twerk, they more inclined to WANT the audience's attention vs the sensual dancer who seems to be more distant and just performing required duties
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    Twerking makes the world a funnier place.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve grown to appreciate good twerking - and the view it provides of a sexy thick booty. It doesn’t get me to buy dances, but it catches my eye in a club.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo I thought you preferred Black Women with Big Boobs with nice Areola compared to Big Booty Black Females?
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @Evasparking lol somebody clearly doesn't know papi well enough
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Gotta respect twerking, it aint as easy as you think" No I don't. For me it makes a girl look cheap and trashy. They twerk when they've already given up all hope of looking sexy or alluring.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ya, I find twerking vulgar and trashy. That said, pretty much 100% of strippers do it at least a little bit these days. I first realized that some of those moves are difficult, watching a bunch of girls try to teach this one stripper how to do it. Just watching that girl struggle to make her booty clap, all the flexible spine stuff, etc., gave me a bit of an appreciation of the skill. Still a giant turnoff lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Gotta agree with that. Just not my thing. I’m sure it’s a good workout though
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    twerking is ghetto (and I'm not white)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No one has to respect anything.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It's a fun thing if you can get a girl to do it, cause it can be done in public, where there is a kind of mileage ceiling. Someone invented it, similar to lap dancing in ways. Good thing to do before getting more intimate. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion