tuscl

Parents accused of kidnapping, assaulting teen found in daughter's bedroom, in a

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Monday, August 26, 2019 5:49 AM
Another horrible hate crime. Obviously, the attack was motivated solely by race, and had nothing to do with the parents finding a 17 year old boy hiding in the bedroom closet of their 15 year old daughter. [view link]

9 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Found hiding in a closet of a home not yours. YEA, sounds like it was because he was black. How about because he was stupid !!!!!
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    Did they give the kid a crab claw to the testicle? If not I don’t see the issue. If they did that’s one more infertile hairless ape and fewer hairless apes is a good thing! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Then why didnt they call the police instead of whipping his ass. Tying him up is one thing but three grown adults tying up one child and then DONT call the police? Its not a good look, if you want to claim self defense.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I saw another report on this one that said the 17 year old "child" was about 6-2 and well over 200 pounds. Also that he was the one assaulting them until they subdued him.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    "saw another report on this one that said the 17 year old "child" was about 6-2 and well over 200 pounds. Also that he was the one assaulting them until they subdued him." So which story is the truth? Most people already have their mind made up about what happened or didn't happen in these situations and usually there's no changing their mind one way or the other. My point is, nobody knows what actually happened.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    The parents were Hispanic. No white people were involved. So how the hell can this be called a hate crime?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Why the hell does anyone listen to Fox News? SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Tehy have a brain SJG, unlike you douche bag leech. Hate crime = nothing. Racism = nothing. Misogyny = nothing. These words have no value due to the retards we call progressives.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmmm. I don’t trust any “news reporters” regardless of which station. I will simply wait until the actual truth is determined. But, I suspect that when that truth is revealed, the story will dissipate like piss in the wind because it will not properly fit the desired Narrative needed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion