tuscl

More erotic adventures of shadowcat...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just finished up my monthly 3 day visit to my favorite club. Here are my memories.

Pop was the only TUSCL brother that I ran into. Nice to see you again.

Of the 100 or so dancers that I saw, they were all 7's or above with the exception of 3 fuglies. They still love their shadowcat. All of my dances were at 2 for $20. I even added two new ones to my favorites list. Foreget it after 8:00 P.M. Too much hustle.

M------: While getting a lap dance from her, hoping for more, I reminded her of the time she pulled my dick out, titty fucked me and then finished me off with a bare handed HJ. She replied that she was probabbly drunk and is trying to stop getting that drunk. Got a recent DUI. (married)

T------: Had her hand inside my pants trying to jerk me off me off for 6 straight songs. Due to short sleep and too much booze, I couldn't do it. Her respose; " What stamina.If I was on a cocaine binge, I would go back to your hotel room and fuck you all night.

J----: Her birthday. C---- her room mate baked her a cake and woke her up early to eat it. Her response: "The only thing I want to eat this early is dick".

A---:A foreign national whose english is terrible.While getting a lap dance from her I remarked that I thought the she would be a great fuck. She responded with "We can't do it here. Too many other dancers would turn me in". I told her that I was just giving her a compliment.

A-----: Got a boob job and got rid of all of those nasty peircings. The tatoos remain. ugh...

F----: Probabby the most physical dancer in my harem. I have to tell her to slow down.

A----: chandlers favorite and one of mine but not that high mileage. Still does a very erotic dance.

T----: 27 yo, married has risen to the top of my favoriters list. I told her that in the last 6 months she has really warmed up to me and that she had taken the place of my former ATF. She responed with "yes and it is a good thing"

Former ATF: Reported by 2 different dancers. Says that she is coming back to dancing very soon. Not a surprise. But when she does there is definetly going to be some drama.

G--- seen giving a BJ to a customer. One of my favorites but has never offered me that.

D-----: Big natural tits and great HJ's

Misty: former bar tender. Now in charge of the VIP room. Beautiful, charming and friendly. Glad she is not a dancer. she would clean my wallet out

Jennifer: former door girl. Now day shift waitress. Cute next door type of girl. I have been told by dancers that they will not allow her to become a dancer. Too sweet and innocent. I agree.

In summary: excellent trip with a lot of hand washing.

10 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    Damn, sounds like I need to check this place out... Who needs MBOT?!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Good report IGU! Sorry I couldn't have met with you, Pop, and some of the others like last year. Still hoping for a summer drive down.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was there a few hours ago. Finished my night with a couple of dancers who seemed to ruin things for me. Before the fun was over, there was one dancer that did something I never saw before. While tipping her on a small stage, she grabbed my belt with her teeth and managed to unbuckle it and pull it off. I was impressed by that. She even did it again when I tipped her later. She looked pretty good too.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Sounds like bragging just to make yourself sound important. These were not erotic adventures. That would imply some eroticism. This was a big YAWN!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    CasualGuy:
    Your experience with the dancer that orally played with your belt reminded me of a "trick" that a dancer at HH in Kokomo used to do that always got me going...

She would undo my belt, then unzip my fly. She'd take the non-buckle end of my belt and thread it inside my pants and out the fly. The sexy part was that she pretended that the end of the belt was my dick and was look into my eyes as she licked it and took it into her mouth. Visually, it was VERY hot... too bad she never did that with the real thing instead of the belt... she obviously had some talents that I would've loved to have experienced.

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Glad you enjoyed that performance, DougS. For me, that would be a silly, distracting trick, something she was doing to keep my hands off her tits or her face away from mine, and therefore very annoying. I find the "visual games" part of a lapper very unstimulating.

To each his own!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bookguy: Normally, I would feel the same way about such a "silly, distracting trick", but that was only a small fraction of her repertoire. She was a real cutie with a fun personality, and ginormous 3rd party aftermarket add-ons.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    My thing is hands-on-parts, in both directions, and maybe lips / mouths as well. The parts onto which my hands (or lips) will travel need to have been visually verified as desirable and up to my standards, this verification taking place generally before or in the early portions of clothing removing in the lapper. So, it's look and then touch. The rest of it -- look at parts of me again, here I am with my hands on my own parts, here is a part you can't touch -- is all a waste of time and energy, to me, and therefore not worth the money I'm shelling out.

Look and touch. That's why I go to strip clubs instead of dance clubs. Dance clubs tend to be look and don't touch. And many strip clubs are don't-touch, too; but those don't count, to me, as worthy of existence at all. Who the fuck would pay good money to look and then not touch?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Who the fuck would pay good money to look and then not touch?" Me, I would and often have. Sometimes I'm only in the mood to look and talk. Plus the "good money" needed is usually a whole lot less than the amount which is required to touch. And sometimes I don't feel like spending that much.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Fondl: you're certainly correct, about that. I, too, pay good money to look and then not to touch. I asked more as a rhetorical question, just to make the point that I often am in the mood of, "I'm here in order to touch."

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion