Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Color Coding of Screen Names

doctorevil
doctorevilVIP2298254

Evil Lair

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Most are in purple, but some are red or black. Anyone know why that is?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I think red is for the ladies, purple for VIP or paid, black for not.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I would say that is definitely pink not red

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I thought red/pink was for ladies, too, then I saw a review by ek9 in that color.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Founder must have verified ek9 as a dancer.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pink is ladies

Purple is PLs with VIP

Black is PLs w/o VIP

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Light blue gray is ignored

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

White means white-power

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Darn, I thought purple indicated Royalty!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My Mustang is Royal Crimson in color.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

That's a Muckstang, correct?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

The color coding thus allows us to quickly notice who has probably contributed a club review and who is a female.
Purple = VIP and likely reviewer Pink = female Black = lurker with no review history and thus not terribly reliable on SC advice.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^^ however, there are some without VIP that have contributed reviews. Thus, perhaps purple is VERIFIED VIP. ???

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Perhaps those in black who have contributed are no longer VIP due to review hiatus. Holy shit why am I trying to decipher this? 😂 😂

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement