tuscl

Cardinals DE Darius Philon arrested for allegedly threatening to shoot woman out

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

7 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    I was wondering if he pulled a gun on a stripper. He did.

https://www.12up.com/posts/cardinals-dl-…
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I heard this when I was watching one of the preseason games last night. Apparently, the team has already shown him the door and told him not to let the doir hit him on the way out.

What an idiot! 🤨
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    What a DICK!
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I tried to find info on VLive club. I can’t find any reviews here and they don’t appear to have a website. Their Instagram pictures seem to be for a black club, both customers and dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There are several VLive clubs around the country - they are upscale black clubs generally low on mileage and high on rain-making - they will often charge $20 to $50 cover and $20 to $50 for parking (often to park the car yourself) - once inside ballers and wannabe-ballers purchase way overpriced bottles and hookahs and start rain-making - these clubs are iliften glorified nightclubs and why I've never have stepped foot in one of them even though black clubs are my thing.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    It is in a shit area of town south of the airport. Surrounded by car repair shops and lingerie clubs.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I find myself in all sorts of clubs but favor clubs with plentiful black girls if options exist. That said, never been to a Vlive club either for all the same reasons that Papi mentioned.

What a dumb ass this football player is. I guess you can pay a guy a bunch of money to play a sport but it doesn't translate at all to making good choices about real world stuff.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion