tuscl

View counts on threads

It turns out now you have to log in to see the message board. I don’t really care either way but have you ever wondered how many other people read these threads? Like could it be a lot more than the actual posters.

When I make a thread and nobody responds, I wonder did anybody see it or did they see it and it just sucked so bad it wasn’t worth a response. I think a view count could be interesting.

8 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Mudd9 said "It turns out now you have to log in to see the message board."

Nope. If you're logged out, the menu option to reach the Discussion Area vanishes. But, if you have the direct URL, you can still reach and read the Front Room. So, it's not really blocked, just lazily hidden.

"I don’t really care either way but have you ever wondered how many other people read these threads?"

Nope.

"When I make a thread and nobody responds, I wonder did anybody see it or did they see it and it just sucked so bad it wasn’t worth a response."

How much honest feedback are you in the mood for?
  • Thanx and Goodbye
    5 years ago

So I have been on here a short while but have not received any messages other than a hi. How does one contact or be contacted by the clubs for work? Thanks Marie
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Just stop.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think StripperWeb used to show who was logged in
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol CMI point taken
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Heaving 2,3 and 4 usually hem me up. But i didnt try to make the thread about me. More about the lurkers and what that number really is. Just curious is all.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    *2,4 and 5 I meant
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Lurkers in the pure sense? Hard to say. But there are some TUSCL population segments that are very active... but not here.

If you venture out into the club reviews for different regions, you'll find that there's a lot of users who have a ton of reviews over many years, but they rarely post to the discussions. Or, if they do they have zero interest in jolly fun; they have a specific question they want answered. They don't care about front room makeout sessions or the odd, tedious feud between DoctorEvil and RickDugan.

And then there's the dancers. Go to the Dancer Directory and sort by 'Last Login'. You'll see that there are many dancers who log in frequently. You'll also see that the majority have blank profiles... no images, no avatars, no trusts, no comments, no reviews. They come on here purely to research clubs and regions.

Founder has mentioned this before, but the discussion boards are a tiny microcosm of the TUSCL platform.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion