• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You gave it a shot 😀
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Like anything when you not used to it; used to take me a twelve pack to get a buzz.... now a quick shot and a beer and I'm off to the races..... 🍺
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You need to drink like a rick. The trick for rick drinking is to not care whether you run over any hairless apes when you drive home. And if a hairless ape cop pulls you over it is wildebeest time.

ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I recently ate a Tesla dealer just so I could fuck with the environmentalists. I get some freaky hippy chick with a spice rack and henna tattoo to join me in the back seat and while I’m giving her the old BSLC up the ass I tell her I’m a chemical engineer that works for Exxon. You should have seen the bitches face! That was one freaked out female hairless ape I tell you.

Anyhoo...I was driving my Tesla after getting totally lit during an evening out with the hairless ape (aka rickdugan), the shark, the fanged frog, and the vulture. We had graduated from the good stuff to just chugging Everclear directly from the bottle. So I offered to drive the group back to the hotel so we could order in some hairless ape whores. We got back to the hotel and when the whore came it turns out we had run over her kid. Awkward!

ROAR!!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I can drink at the same rate and massive capacity as I did in college. But the next day is when I feel my age in spades.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Vodka infused wine! No need for multiple drinks after my vodka infused wine.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I think it's natural for our capacity to diminish as we get older. I drink a lot less often now than I did even 10 years ago and my capacity has diminished accordingly, so I've had to adjust. I now avoid shots altogether and, after my first couple of cocktails, start nursing the next ones a lot longer. As I tell bartenders who comment when I start to slow down, I'm running a marathon, not a sprint.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I never get hangovers because I stay well hydrated. It is embarrassing to get drank under the table by a little girl. lol
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^Don't chide yourself too much. That girl probably drinks several days per week. Trying to keep up with her was probably like trying to match the beam routine of an Olympic athlete with years of training. Even during my heaviest drinking years, I came across a few strippers who could drink me under the table. You just can't keep up with a chick who can down a fifth of vodka on a daily basis unless you are doing the same.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    ^rick

I guess you’re right. I once dated a girl that stayed drunk most of the time but no one knew it because she acted so normal. She would often times pass field sobriety tests and later laugh because she knew her BAC was way over the limit. I once saw her blow a .18 and she acted sober. lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have treated many patients for withdrawal when their current blood alcohol level fell below 0.6 which is still more than twice the LD50 (lethal dose in 50 percent of population). They did not even appear drunk, just pissed off.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    ^
    Wow .6. I know a woman that could function at .4. She went to AA and got straightened out.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Right there with you Musterd Anymore than 3 and I’m done. If I’m drinking more than that it means I’m digging the stripper I’m with.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I can still drink the same but the consequences are way worse with slower recovery. Now a days if I have 3 drinks later in the day, it Fuchs with my sleep and I feel hungover the next day.

I stick to day drinking so it has time to digest before bedtime. Now I’m old just working on my dad bod.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me once she had 12-15 drinks every day so yeah, I'm not ever going to try to keep up with a dancer drinking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion