tuscl

What is it with men trying to shit where they eat?

I’m looking at you fat strip club managers. Always trying to hookup with strippers (probably for free) that are way out of your league. When you get rejected you make their life hell and they are forced to leave and go to another club. Who loses? All her regulars who liked the club and now have to visit her at another club.

I know that Papi says that strip clubs are a bizarro world but still, have some decorum, fat strip club managers.

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You ask for too much.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Have some decency, fat strip club managers. At least offer to pay them for OTC like the rest of us. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Someone's jelly...
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I’m not jelly. I am mad. Because of this asshole, I can’t get nude lap dances from my CF anymore. Topless only.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve heard a rumor through the (online) grapevine that PT’s has an asshole manager named “Todd”
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I am familiar with PTs but i don’t bother with the manager’s names. I don’t have the slightest clue of who “Todd” is.

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Banging strippers is a fringe benefits of being a strip club employee. Don't ruin the only benefit they have.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Interesting. I was just thinking about fat strip club managers yesterday. Does anyone know of any strip club managers that are good looking guys that don’t need to use their management position to manipulate women into having sex?
    I was also wondering, are there any clubs owned by women?
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Yes there are and the strippers are the ones hitting on them, not the other way around. I don’t have a problem with that. Good for them.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Why should fat strip club managers not try to hook up with strippers the same way fat strip club customers do?

However, I do think they shouldn't be able to make a strippers life more complicated just because the stripper turns them down. Just offer them more money like us fat strip club customers do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Decorum and strip clubs I don't think are meant to go together
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    What whodey said - can't blame him for being tempted w/ all those naked women walking around - but retaliating against them is a major douche-move - she should secretly record his ass then sue the fucking club - again nothing wrong w/ trying to get laid, but don't be a dick about-it when she turns you down - but then again strip-clubs are often not filled w/ the nicest people.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I should clarify, props to any one of any size trying to tap some fine ass. I say go for it.

But fuck any asshole that is such a narcissist that his fragile ego can’t take a rejection and has to use his position of power to make the girl’s life miserable and mess with her income because she said no

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion