tuscl

Decided to have beers in a civie bar

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, July 31, 2019 9:57 PM
I think I will stick to SCs from now on. Maybe I’m just getting old, but wtf is with all the gaydom out there? Some girls are definitely hot and many actually come sit with me to talk and drink. I am confused as to why they are not doing such with the guys their age. Then, I look around and observe. Man buns and what appears to be waxed eyebrows and facials. Holy shit, when did all this fagotry begin?

8 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit. The bartender just bought me a shot and popped my cherry. Lol. She signed my ass up with her to do karaoke to Fat Bottom Girls by queen. We got up on stage and began singing (I’ve never done this). After the first verse, I grabbed her ass and did the splits on stage. Fucking applause everywhere. Lol.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111 You wrote: “I grabbed her ass and did the splits on stage. Fucking applause everywhere. Lol.” Pics or didn’t happen. 😎
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lol sounds like fun
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Did she give you express written consent to grab her ass?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @founder. Yes. It was in our verbal contract to get my ass up on stage. Told her that I would do the splits if she would allow me to use her ass as a support on the way down and back up. Lol
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I occasional go to a bar instead of a strip club if I’m just looking for the party vibe. When you get a few drinks in me I’m very friendly and enjoy chatting up everyone from hotties to trolls and everything in between. But I don’t want to go home with anything under a 6–7 and no amount of liquor will change that. And the hotties don’t want to go home with me. And no amount of liquor will change that. So occasionally after some fun times at the bar, I’ll go to the SC. I agree you see less and less of a man’s man with the younger generation. Maybe skinny jeans are cutting off the blood supply to their balls.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ataboy. Lol. Skinny jeans comment. There was a dude with waxed eyebrows and skinny jeans who was drunk as shit that walked up to me and told me that he knew everything! I told him that I would be so bored if I were omniscient as he was. He looked at me and said, “you’re the best!” Two gals (9’s in TUSCL SC Grade; 15s in nidan111 grade) then came up to me a asked if I was the best as that weird dude suggested. They then called me Jerad because that was the name weirdo apparently gave me in all his omniscience. Lol. I told them my name is not Jerad and there is only one way to find out if I am the best.
  • jvTroop
    5 years ago
    I arrested some punk for wearing skinny jeans last week. Stupid mother fucker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion