Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Obvious ad for Lou Turks in PA

dancewdcpa

Around

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just checked off ad and checked off not enough details, even added a comment on this being an ad, then scrolled down and thumb hit the green button to approve.

Dumb thumb...clearly meant to reject...

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Harderlap
Harderlap
•

Yeah, I have done that too. I hope other reviewers have a better attention span. It would be nice to be able to double check what button you pushed, or recall a wrong entry.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I've done that, too.

Profile picture for SergeD
SergeD
•

Yep, I’ve also done that. Guess it’s common.

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

Lol, fifthed. When i do that, I just hope the other reviewers are more careful than I was. Ha

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

Yup. Did that recently. Hopefully the other reviewers were same.

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

Sane... Ugh.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

would you believe I’ve never done it???

ha!

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

My thumb thanks you all for making it feel a bit less dumb!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement