tuscl

most 'vip' discussions belong in the front room.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Sunday, July 28, 2019 6:05 PM
I don't get it on some of these VIP discussions. most fucking belong in the front room.

10 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    This statement makes me think of two things: 1- It is sound advice to have a discussion in the front room before you take the girl to VIP. 2- If you are trying to influence VIP posters to post in the Front Room instead of VIP, then you should probably post this topic in the VIP room.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I don’t really see the point of the VIP room. It was a good idea the the time but I dint really think it’s accomplishing anything now.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I agree with Dr. Evil.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I actually like it, if I have a more serious question I go there. A whole lot less likely to get highjacked
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I'd spend more time here, but I'm worried one of you guys will try to hit me with the front room makeout session
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Fishel #king of front room reacharounds
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    the vip room is for discussion that should not be searchable in google. anything involving explicit details should be posted there
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Totally thought this was a thread about discussing the vip menu with your dancer a head of time while in the front room, or something about not wasting vip time talking to the dancer, do that in the main room. But I also haven’t had my coffee yet so my brain isn’t fully awake. I only post there when it something that god forbid I don’t want my SO to do a google search on SC or what have you and it pops up. I know my SO can’t see the vip room posts, and that lets me sleep at night
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    warrior. good point. and I just now posted in the VIP forum.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Don't like it, don't use it. So simple!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion