tuscl

@Founder

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Late last night I was typing a fairly-long PM on my phone (couldn't get on my laptop) - after putting in all that effort typing one thumb at a time, I go to hit send and I come to find out for some reason I am logged off TUSCL and I subsequently lost the entire PM that took me a good while to finish.

Is there some kinda scheduling w.r.t when TUSCL logs of a user? Is it some kinda bug or unknown issue as to why TUSCL logs off out of the blue? AFAIK I did not log off myself as I was just typing a PM and not moving around the page.

Thanks.

9 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ Papi that happened to me a few times what I do now is copy every time I post a longer length PM, post or write a review if I somehow get logged off I can log back in and paste what I just copied.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I avoid typing long PMs or anything on my ph but I hadn't been able to use my laptop lately - when I'm on my laptop and typing anything more than a couple of lines I do it outside of TUSCL on Wordpad and save as I am typing.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I got that but it’s pretty easy to copy and paste on the phone
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ on your phone, you type on TUSCL and copy it once you finish?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Yes if it’s something I feel important simple to just copy before I hit post if I get bounced off line I just log in again and paste what I’ve just copied
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Like this
    Yes if it’s something I feel important simple to just copy before I hit post if I get bounced off line I just log in again and paste what I’ve just copied
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ thanks jackie

I'll have to get in that habit since up to now I've usually avoided long writings on my phone
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

No matter what I type on a phone, over a few sentences, I always do it in a text editor, saving frequently. I've found it a good habit.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    @Clubber aka the Tuscl Review Gestapo -you mean that the 'approved but you need to read...' language you use 10x a day is a cut n paste? Gtfo. No way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion