He thought I looked sweet

A TUSCLer admitted to me that that I looked very adorable and sweet when she saw me walk out on the floor. I'm not sure how to feel about that, but on the whole I'm probably glad. He ended up not spending $500+ on me anyway, but more importantly I hope that my demeanor is conveying the right message to potential spenders.

Not to sound self-congratulatory (as usual I will likely fail at this), but customers generally don't pull BS games on me. Maybe this is part of the reason, Idk, along with my general attitude. Again idk, but I'd rather lose out on a few opportunities with the more jackass types then go through some of the crap I read on here. (Such as having a link to my social media being posted up on the board)

Anyone else accused of this? For those who are not at risk of that, any other thoughts as to how customers might perceive you and how it works out for you?

20 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Funny thing is that I wasn't trying to look nice. In fact, I have always looked at myself as fairly down to business with getting dances quickly. But iI suppose I am just a little less guarded when dealing with the $200-$300 OTC pitching crowd.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    That's an impressive System.

Do you wear a white polyester dancer outfit?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Were you wanting to Post this in the Dressing Room ?
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Oh my.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Damn.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I thought you looked sweet and spicey
    😁
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I'll never be a 500+ spender, but if you're ever passing thru Simpson town out here on the left coast, and stop to dance a day or two, I'd love to verify the 'adorable and sweet'. 😉😀
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Roflmfao
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    The anti system, causing blue balls and heavy wallets wherever we turn.

I’m sure she’s wearing all white lingerie with nothing else.. you know what this is too hot I’ll brb gotta take of something.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago

@nicespice, you seem adorable and sweet to me. I think cinnamon and sugar rather then peppers.

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Ummm. You are tiny and sweet. Lol. Now, I can’t speak for your stage presence, but you do have a tiny sweetness about you. You also have somewhat of a cautious reserve.
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    That's an expensive air dance.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    I just want to know when you're visiting Detroit
  • txgolfer
    5 years ago
    Adorable/Sweet - yes.

Would also add sexy - hot - charming - engaging - and several other terms
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @macktruck: After reading about your load dumping history from from SSJ (Shit Spewing Journal) where the floppy lot lizzard and her friend treated you like the shit kang that you are - the same one I easily brushed off polyester suits with btw - I'll take my troll-coach anytime. 😉

Seriously Mack, you spun your shit truck wheels for hours at a tourist trap (when crazyjoe wrecked the shitter) and then couldn't find the time to accept your $5 lappers when crazyjoe actually got to a fun club to wreck those shitters. We need to recognize you more as a shit-conquering tiger.

@Nidian111: Point taken.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Mack, the lot lizzards grabbed you and tried to slap you with dem flapperjack pancake titties like the shit-driver that you are. Then you pulled away, hiked up your loads and ran for the hills in your shit truck. Then she even came back out to your seat to give you more shit, lmao. Sorry tough guy, but shit like that just doesn't happen to me - just sayin. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    😂
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    OK rick - I posted it below and I'll let others be the judge. Your emotional outrage shined right through btw, lol. Idk rick but you seem to have a knack for fucking up potential good discussion board experiences - when you bother to properly read other people’s posts that were at first meant to be a possible compliment and the user was about to back out of a jab. I'll bet you could fuck up a ham sandwich with mayo. No wonder founder had to take away the ability for you to whine about who is allowed the privilege of influencing club ratings - you just couldn't be trusted to start flame wars over it.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "@macktruck: After reading about your load dumping history from from SSJ (Shit Spewing Journal) where the floppy lot lizzard and her friend treated you like the shit kang that you are - the same one I easily brushed off polyester suits with btw - I'll take my troll-coach anytime. 😉"

Dammit, you saw that too?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit! Shit! Shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion