tuscl

Lamb to the slaughter

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, July 21, 2019 3:40 PM
From a recent review of Secrets in Cleveland:

How much will this cost me?
July 21, 2019

Over the last 20 years, I've only been to clubs about 10 times, so I am a relative rookie despite my age. I visited Secrets for the first time on this hot summer tuesday afternoon around 4 pm. Entering the club I felt comfortable, there was noone taking any cover charge. Went in to sit down at the bar and ordered a wine. Prices were reasonable. The Bartender was very busy, but on a subsequent visit, I found her to be genuinely friendly and just on guard against a lot of the dancers "tricks". Before long an attractive girl sat sent to me and we struck up a very nice conversation. As I was not familiar with the place, she gave me the info. Dances are available on the main floor, but she advised the VIP lounge was better for dances. $20 was reasonable to visit the lounge upstairs. To visit upstairs they put a wristband on you.
Upstairs was clean and comfortable (except for an air conditioner pipe which was dripping water). The dancer was very chatty, but excitingly so. I like to talk and listen and we did for a long time. Every once in a while a manager would walk up to ensure everyone was safe, and I felt glad about that. There seems to be a LOT of drama between the girls on the floor. The dancer I was with seemed nice, and this first visit ended great. She asked for my cell phone #. I gave it to her. I found out the next 2 days, there were follow up texts asking for money. There was always a hard luck story, followed by, can I have $100 to $200. I went back the second day sort of wondering if I should, but I had such a pleasant visit, i thought why not. The second visit was nice, but I felt taken advantage of by the same dancer from the previous day. Same thing the third day when she texted asking for even more $. I would like to go back to the place, but am unsure how many more calls I will get asking for $. Mind you, all I got the first visit was 1 dance (it was exciting but not complete). The second time, there was no dance, just talk from the dancer about her hard luck and how all her money was stolen from the previous day. Didn't make me feel real good. Be on guard for dancer drama here, but I would still like to go back.

Tuesday Afternoon
6-10
$100-$300
Club 8
Dancers 8
Dollar Value 8

Review Publishers
DickyDoo2

Shortie44

mikeym

ClubberNot much in the way of helpful info, but it does show how "dancers" try to rip us off.

lotsoffun201Not Enough Details
Seems like a rant about dancer drama and a ROB more than a review.

Review Comments
Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Just Now
She pegged you for a clueless newbie - many dancers are sharks looking for the weakest in the herd and she pegged you for that and is trying to run a game on you to squeeze as much $$$ out of you as possible.

Strip clubs are bizarro world and mostly smoke-and-nirrors - strip clubs are about busine$$ for the dancers - when they tell you they like you and they think you're really nice-guy that usually means they see you as a sucker to be fleeced - you need to have your guard up in strip clubs and don't believe anything they tell you - and you shouldn't get personally involved with any stripper since you don't seem to know how strip-clubs truly work.

I recommend you research any club you plan to visit and know all the costs upfront bc you seem ripe for getting ripped-off.

https://www.tuscl.net/review.php?id=3581…

7 comments

• King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    #Sad
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sometimes reviews are example of what NOT to do.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    He didn't say he gave her money when she txt him asking for it. Maybe he did, but being that he posted this review, it seems to me that he didn't. The txting also didn't start until the next day, so I have a hard time chastising a guy for trading numbers with a girl.

I've traded numbers or other means of communication with several girls and some simply tell me when they are working, some will chat back and forth, some arrange other dates, and some are very similar to his experience, someone took all my money last night and now I can't pay my rent, blah blah blah. Which some guys on here will turn into an opportunity to find out how much they really need that 200 bucks.

End of the day, I have no reason to feel like they guy is on his way to turning into Gawker part 2, he just got 1 known version of a strippers txt messages.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Lots of PLs trade #s with dancers for future meet ups - but this dancer was hitting him up for $$$ a day or 2 later not even asking to meet up - the reviewer came across as perplexed and seemingly as if he didn't know what to do - he even went back a 2nd time to see her and he subsequently stated he spent about $300 on the two visits while getting just a dance from it.

Obviously this was not an experienced SCer just doing business with a dancer but an obvious case of an experienced dancer manipulating and trying to tske advantage of an inexperienced SCer.

And anything posted on TUSCL is up for discussion.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    There is nothing wrong with exchanging numbers, but to go back because she asks for money is "a lamb to the daughter" move.

And the OP is doing this after a dance, at least if he fucked her, I could understand being pussy whipped but after a dance.

Putting the P in PL.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Ohhh I just can’t even afford to be that guy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Front Room Makeout session, it makes all the difference.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion