tuscl

The folly of trying to turn Bucks into Follies...

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Thursday, July 18, 2019 11:59 AM
So FYI this thread is not about Follies and I am in no way bashing Follies. A few months ago at Bucks the managers rearranged two of the lap dance cubicles so for the first time there was some actual privacy at the club. They charged extra to rent that space. Not long after extras started becoming way more rampant. I am not an extras guy so I didn't care. As the weeks went on I started hearing more and more that girls were getting propositioned for sex for $80-100. It seemed like a few regulars banded together and agreed on a cheap number. And since the club was dead for the summer there were a few chubby girls who were taking that deal. Again since I am not an extras guy I just sort of blew it off. But a few of my favs stopped wanting to work there. One quit entirely and another went to a high end club. Talking to some new baby strippers a few and my favs they seemed to all be incredibly offended by being propositioned so cheaply. Over the next few weeks it seemed like a ton of the more attractive strippers all just left. Fast forward to last night and Bucks gets raided. We will see in the next few days what happens but from what I have already heard there will be some crappy changes at the club.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You can't stop progress 😊
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The bigger issue is that in almost 2020 we're still dealing with this nonsense of the government poking their nose in b/w consenting adults
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    It seems like all across the country clubs are getting raided left and right
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    It is the one area the left and the right can find common ground. The left believes all women who p4p are trafficked. The right believes Jesus is offended.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Pensionking is sort of right. The left doesn't actually believe that. That's just the lie to push their agenda. The truth is the feminists and sjws dont want any sex workers to have rights because they go against their agenda. When it comes to abortion they are all "her body her choice" but hoes for pay, no way they are victims of sex trafficking. The right believes jesus is offended yeah. They are hypocrites too though.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    The general population really looks down on strippers and PLs. Strippers are whores who won’t look for a “decent” job. PLs are depraved losers preying on young women.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Is this Bucks Dallas or Ft Worth?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Interesting little group they got at bucks to think of that idea lmfao
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    @JS69 Bucks Fort Worth I have not been to any of the Bucks clubs in years. I think extras don’t belong in the club. There’s always the fear of getting busted. Much better to take it OTC. It will take a couple of visits though so there’s no instant gratification.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In my experience, at least in Texas, the more regulars oriented a club is, the more rampant cheap extras are. But who knows, maybe getting raided will turn things around. I remember back in 2017 the Yellow Rose (in Austin) was dealing with multiple raids from TABC and the club made changes as a result. And later on, it ended up becoming a haven for dancers who got pissed off at Palazio for one reason or another. I remember muddy wrote in a review it has the lineup for the hottest talent in Austin and it didn’t always used to be like that. So maybe not all hope is lost?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^🤣🤣 smash that like button!
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Just as long as they don't turn Follies into Buck's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL - no risk no reward and why Follies is the most reviewed club on TUSCL and the most fun, and busy day and night 7-days a week
  • DickyDoo2
    5 years ago
    Bucks was raided yesterday and 6 dancers were arrested for lewd behavior and prostitution. No more extras for awhile guys.
  • SonofaPreacherMan
    5 years ago
    Wow. I was at bucks until 6pm that day. Glad I left before the bust went down. From what I understand, it was just one manager trying to earn extra money, I never paid him, just said I'm vip. Seems like vip members were complaining so much he stopped trying to extort money. I wonder what changes are being implemented.
  • SonofaPreacherMan
    5 years ago
    Changes noticed today: metal detector being used on dayshift ( ask for the optional strip search by the lady behind the counter), corner booths no longer turned to provide privacy, VIP manager looking more often (although not saying anything ), and what doesn't appear to have changed is the mileage you can obtain in the VIP area. So overall I'd say business as usual. Dancers did say the club has been less busy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicespice wrote: "In my experience, at least in Texas, the more regulars oriented a club is, the more rampant cheap extras are." This of course is obvious, and for AMPs too. A guy keeps on coming there, the girls trust him, they want him to keep coming, so they offer all that they can. The less the girls seem to make in a strip club, then the more accustomed the probably are to OTC. And to get the mileage way up, all it takes is privacy. Not all girls, but some will use that to do FS. And then some will go on to front room DFKing. Not much more complicated than that. The girls, some of them, want to maximize mileage as much as anyone else does. SJG Political Voices - Charles Bradlaugh [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion