tuscl

Is it bad that my wife calls me daddy all the time?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:12 PM
Yes, it is true that I am the father of our children. Yes, it is true that I am also old enough to be her father’s older brother. Yes, it is possible for her to be a stripper even though I have yet cum across her in the clubs I frequent. The positive part about this is that when I do cum across strippers in the clubs i frequent AND they call me “daddy “, it is not as creepy since it just reminds me of my wife instead of someone’s daughter.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For w/e reason Anglo guys tske this very literally as if it had some kinda incestuous meaning - in the Latin culture, and I think black culture, it's more a term of endearment vs something creepy.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Strange.......She calls me Daddy all the time.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like being called daddy, papi.... Papi Chulo is right, it has nothing to do with age or familiar relationship, it is just a term of endearment.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ heaving. All the dancers have threatened to call Zoro, but only after they have unsheathed my mighty sword. They beg me not to draw blood. @txtittyfag. Only my girlfriends call me gramps.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Call your wife "Mommy" like Mike Pence does.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If rather call her, sweetie. She shoes me her fantastic tits when I call her sweetie.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m fucking drunk and trying to post shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion