tuscl

Strippers influencing your political stance

Monday, July 15, 2019 12:30 PM
I have to admit this has happened to me. My favs have been Latina and I do notice it occurring. When my Latina CF is fulfilling all my sexual fantasies I am not only for bringing all illegals into this country, fuck it I’ll pay for their healthcare too. When they try to pull a fast one or go all ROB on me; Build the fucking wall, I’ll even help build it, they building it within walking distance from me right now. If the dancers are black and treating me great I’ll consider being for reparations. Treat me wrong, I’ll ban myself from watching BET for a month. With Asians they treat me good I’ll protest the China tarrifs. Bad, I’ll call the cops on AMPs every hour on the hour. (Only in San Jose though) White women they treat me good I’ll binge watch Dawson’s creek (yes I’ll suffer through it) bad and Ill write nonstop hate mail to Peter Cetera. (I know it’s not political but I thought I would just say it anyway.) I have noticed that political stance is completely malleable if you can get into my pants 👖 It’s quite amazing. Have y’all noticed this with yourselves?

12 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    no...
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    No. I believe in separation of pussy and politics.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Lol, good one, Muddy!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Muddy, wasn't it you who posted an idea like this months back? SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I remember one customer who cared about politics and was about to head out to watch the democratic debate soon. I don’t like talking about politics so I tried to divert the topic saying I don’t know anything about that, but I remember somebody said in 2016 to “feel the Johnson”...and it seemed like a fun idea. He rolled his eyes at me. Oops. Luckily what I said didn’t stop me from getting money.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If this was Mister Deep Bra Stuff, maybe he has shifted his attentions to another dancer somewhere, that would be what I would have done. SJG
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    J-frock +1. However, when considering ages of dancers, I think in terms of the earliest presidential election that they could have voted in. During the last year, I've bought dances ranging from dancers who barely missed being able to vote for Clinton's 2nd term in '96 to dancers too young to vote for Hillary in "16. ** Disclaimer- These examples do not necessarily represent my actual choices for POTUS.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>”If this was Mister Deep Bra Stuff, maybe he has shifted his attentions to another dancer somewhere, that would be what I would have done. SJG” Shoot!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    He wanted to heat you up, but he also wanted to talk to you. If you'd of gone for it, and if he had time, anything could have happened. Most guys are just stupid cheap chumps who buy dances. This guy was willing to pay $100 just to try and get to know you some. But if it becomes impossible to talk to you... SJG
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Normally I don't care about her politics and never find a reason to bring it up. The exception would be if I somehow found out that she was an orange lovin' Trumpette. That's a fem-boner killer and a complete deal breaker. Hasn't happened so far. Politics & religion have no business in a titty bar.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Declining to talk about politics, claiming to be apolitical, is to support the Right. We here get lots of very politically conscious girls from the clubs in San Francisco. But a few of our own locals are also very good. Had one from Kentucky, also very good. Had danced in all sorts of places all across the country. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ bathhouse towel boy and bouncer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion