tuscl

Dancer asked me if I ever had a private dance, and then gave me her number. How

roshi
Bay Area, California
So yeah had a great time with a dancer the other night and she asks if I’ve ever done a private dance, and I say no and she says well take down my number and shoot me a text and we’ll have some fun. I’m not very experienced with otc, only ITC a few one off times. When do I text and what do I say to ensure this happens?

9 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Text back and say you want to meet OTC. No need to be coy. Decide in advance how much you are willing to pay. You may need to negotiate about the services and price.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Text her and tell her you had a good time in the club and want to meet for a private show like she suggested. After you decide on time and location be sure to negotiate specifics about services and prices. Nothing worse than thinking you were going to get a night of FS when she is only planning to give you an hour of private dancing and nothing more.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"When do I text "

This is really critical. Just like with a civilian, you don't want to text too soon and appear to anxious, but you don't want to wait too long and appear uninterested.

Just fucking with you! Stripper invited you to ask for OTC. Just text her. "Hey, it's me, Joaquin! Met you on Saturday, you know, the guy with the man boobs and nostril hair. You asked me about a private dance, I'd love to take you up on it ..." etc
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Having the wedding ring ready in the car. Offer an obscene amount I usually do $3,000. Then immediately upon initial contact, propose and she’s yours. Then cum in her that night and really seal the deal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems OTC was her idea - the first thing you gotta decide is what exactly it is you want - if this is just about private dances then why not just get them in the club.

If you don't specify what it is exactly you want hard to give you advice on how to get it - what do you want fron OTC:

- dances?

- sex?

- possibly date her like a GF?
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    The part that I don't understand:

"she asks if I’ve ever done a private dance, and I say no"

So the op has never had a lap dance before? Or is trying to pretend to be super innocent?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Master Roshi has never had a lap dance cause every time he tried, this happened:
    https://images.app.goo.gl/YGVi9YHksdVJT4…

🤣🤣
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    https://images.app.goo.gl/267CHLHH3Xsg7c…

Actually don’t click on that, this gif makes more sense
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Only on this board do I find confusion about what a "private dance" means, but I don't suppose it hurts for him to confirm.

OP, I'd wait a day or two and then send a casual text. But don't wait longer than that because the odds are good that she's handing that number out liberally and won't remember who you are if you wait too long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion