tuscl

Bouncing

BBBC
Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O
Saturday, July 13, 2019 1:41 PM
I have never said this on here but back on the day I used to bounce at some clubs in New York. It was a great time. All the ladies knew me well and I always protected them. We did have some very interesting customers. One would come in wearing a hot pink thong. He used to pull it out on his hips to show off to the dancers. Another one used to show up in boxers and a wife beater shirt. Another one always asked tonhave his balls kicked by dancers. He once had 3 girls kiking his balls at the same time! The most interesting guy always complained aboyt a clip joint in Texas, whatever that means. Then he always said he wanted to stroke me. I asked wtf? He always insisted it was okay because he already grease the manager and he said it was okay! Anyone else ever bounce?

18 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ahahaha. Bounce that like button!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I think most bouncers should have many, many great stories. Customers with Pink thongs and enjoying getting kicked in the balls should be the típ of the iceberg. What about dancer stories? Drunk dancer stories?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I think I'll become a bouncer so I can spend even more time in strip clubs. All I need to do is grow 6 inches taller and gain 100 pounds of muscle.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have never been a bouncer. However, apparently I did take on 6 bouncers at once 15 years ago. Does that count ? Lol
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    ^^^ sounds like great story... please tell
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I bounced at a live music bar. It was in the bad part of town. An eclectic mix of bikers, ex-cons, and college kids. I learned more about life than I did in college. More fun too.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ BBBC. I will tell you what those who were there told me. Lol. Was at a hospital employee appreciation party with 3 of my hot pharmacists female coworkers, including one who became my current wife. After the party, the four of us went to the local redneck bar to get drinks. Well, the girls all started having lots of fun and began dancing up on the bar. Mind you, we were in a po dunk redneck shit bar wearing our fancy duds. They in their hot skirts and me in a suit with nice leather jacket. Everyone else in jeans and cowboy boots. Well, the girls all decided that we needed to do shots. I am not a shot kind of guy. So, I asked the bartender what we should do. He poured up 4 jaeger bombs. I had never done that shit before. When I went to hand them out, the gals all told me that they hated that taste and as such I was to drink them all myself. So, I shot all 4 back to back. Next thing I know, I come too. I found myself about to punch some random guy in the face as I had him in a headlock choke hold. He screamed at me, saying, “dude, I’m helping you out! Don’t hurt me!” I Immediately let him go and realized that my lip was bloody and my leather jacket was in shreds. I backed off him and asked him what just happened. He said, “ dude, someone pushed you and challenged you because of those girls. Then the bouncers tried to contain you. They had you on the floor for about 5 seconds, then you somehow started beating the shit out of all of them. They backed off you when I jumped in to help you!” He told me that he had never seen that kind of fighting before. Told me there were 6 of them, 4 getting beat by me and 2 standing, watching. The girls all confirmed the story. I literally was fighting while blacked out. The following week, we went back to that same bar. The owner (cocaine dealer) approached me with 2 bouncers. I was stone cold sober this round. He grabbed my wrist and told me he was pissed st me cause i flirted with his wife. I informed him that 1) I didn’t flirt with his wife and 2) if he didn’t let go of me, I will take he and both his bouncers to hell and back. Looked at the bouncers ad said, “ last week, I was fucking drunk. Tonight, I am stone cold sober! Are you ready?!” They backed up, he let go and my girlfriend (now wife) threw a beer bottle at the bar mirror. She missed the mark, thank goodness and we got our asses out of their. Needless to say, we (my wife and I) have calmed our bar hopping ways down a bit over the last 15 years. But, they were kind of fun times even if that is NOT who I am. Usually, I walk far and fast away from trouble like that.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    🤔 curiosity told me to ask you, why do you have a pic of you touching ya dick as ya avatar 👀 This is a predominately male site 👀
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    A clip joint is a place that implies you'll get sex and then after you pay up says that sex isn't available because they are classy and don't break the law.
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    That is a great story Nidan111.🖒 I may do a series of stories about bouncing
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    @Bharlem81- you don't like my avitar?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @nidan111 Wow, great story. @bbbc Yes, please a few sorid bouncer encounters.
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    I have a theory that bouncers be fucking on the dancers for free every now and then off of just being around. Especially if one can provides after work and shit like that. Is there any truth to it?
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Np with it. Just as long as you like exposing ya penis to men. You like it.... I love it. To each it’s own.
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    ^ glad you love it
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Bump
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    @BBBC, I have a lot of great stories from when I was bouncing in Atlanta
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ please tell us more