Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tag team

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I usually don't like getting tag-teamed in the club but in this case I'd make an exception:

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I believe you.

Itty, bitty bit too much for my personal preference, but that's why god made 'em different, something for everyone.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Thanks for the mammories !!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Looks like the itty bitty titty club

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

WOW!

SJG

Profile picture for CP_OG
CP_OG
•

1000% agree.

I did once do a double @ Olympic Gardens with SCORE model Europe Dichan and her friend who was nearly her equal. THAT was titty heaven.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Damn Papi!

I have the sudden urge for watermelon.

Like @gsteph that would be too much for me but I understand.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I recently met an under 21 dancer on her second day ever working at a strip club and it was Follies. She was my type because I like petite. She was a country girl from TN. I told her that I liked her cute little boobies and she told me that "small" was in now. So you big titty lovers are out of touch. :)

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

high risk of suffocation with this duo

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

They’re both too big for my taste but the darker girl seems prettier and more proportional than the lighter girl.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Holly shit! Those are the perfect dream girls for me. That is what I am talking about when I say I like hourglass figures!

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

It really makes me anxious and claustrophobic tbh

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I have no attraction to either.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Gross

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement