tuscl

What’s up with the butt plugs?

Timbuck12
Georgia
Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:57 PM
I’m seeing more and more dancers with these. Can’t say that I’m a fan. Can anyone explain this trend?

19 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Too many homos tainting the scene. Don’t know what else to conclude.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Haha. Taint.
  • Timbuck12
    5 years ago
    ^^ Lol. Nicespice, are the dancers in Texas doing the buttplug thing? Or is this just an annoying Atlanta trend?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I have seen one very cute, petite black chick at Follies with one and it just destroys my desire to hook up with her. Why draw attention to where you poop?
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    ^^^ suck on my man boobs there
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    How do you taint a butt plug Nidan111?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have no fucking clue what to do with a butt plug. I am far from homo in my activities.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I haven't seen it but a girl who is ready for anal is sexy AF.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I used to see a couple of dancers with butt plugs at PTs. Not anymore. This was at least a year ago. Why are older PLs so turned off by buttholes? Are you also turned off by your favorite dancer’s butthole? To me it’s such a huge turn on.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    A woman who dances on stage with a butt plug is sending a message to the customers that she's down for anything. I find it sexy. But then again, I find shapely women's asses to be a major turn on.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Luckily in the Northeast we get less stupid ideas, or at least they take longer to get here.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ don’t see it in the south east either.
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    Wow I've never seen that but Jacksonville is perpetually 15 to 20 years behind the times 😋. It's certainly daring.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    So where are dancers sporting butt plugs on stage? I've seen it twice in Michigan, once at the Lansing Deja Vu and once at the Landing Strip in Romulus.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Butt plugs are big in the Portland clubs. Fortunately I haven’t seen very many of them anywhere else. I hope it stays that way.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Never seen it, but yes it does sound enticing. SJG Rhapsody In Blue: Gershwin [view link]
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    I agree with Electromans' first comment. I think it is a signal that girl is a little edgier. While I find it neither attractive or unattractive I can tell you the practical benefit is amazing. For you homos, I'm not talking about me wearing the butt plug but for the girls I having one in during regular sex. It's hard to describe the sensation other than extra tightness and sensitivity for her
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    I've only seen this a few times but it doesn't bother me. It's just another way for these girls to draw attention to themselves and/or show off And honestly, I would rather see a girl with a butt plug than covered in ink or piercings.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    One of my CF has mentioned that she has a collection if them. Must admit, it was definitely a WTF moment for me. Gotta see her OTC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion