tuscl

Man up!

Clubber
Florida
Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:38 AM
Seems a number of TUSCLers can't take constructive criticism and take it as a personal insult. A word of advice, Man Up! It's just a difference of opinions, nothing more.

44 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Clubber That was aimed at me wasn’t it, that’s some real passive aggressive trolling 😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm triggered by this thread...
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie !!!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    In order for them to man up they first have to be men....
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Says the man up. To the keyboard.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Seems a number of TUSCLers can't take constructive criticism and take it as a personal insult. A word of advice, Man Up! It's just a difference of opinions, nothing more." So says the guy who has everyone on ignore because he can't stand anyone... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m a fucking teenager at heart! Well, I certainly heartily wished I would have fucked more as a teenager. Wait, shit. I fucked my girlfriend every day for 8 months as a 17 year old, then had to go to college. After-which I only fucked every 3 days, but the chick had the biggest Goddamn tits on this Earth ! 44 23 38. Italian. Damnit, I’m vodka wine drunk again.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, It wasn't at all. Seems to me you might just have a "me" complex.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Club Lol if y’all say so
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I look at "men" around Icey's age, who shave their chest, use perfume, callwomen hoes and bitches and I fucking laugh and laugh because when I look at them it always looks like they are wearing a sundress.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Nidan, give CC some tips! lulz Skibum, I use cologne, not perfume. Only wore a sundress one Halloween. 20fag, funny how you assume you're the pussy OP is referring to the most lulz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    faggyloco you’re a fuckn dimwit Clubber is a personal friend something you wouldn’t understand
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    So I take it you guys have the oversensitive whiny bitch thing in common lulz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ So I take it you’re a cunt who interjected in a thread where there was no mention of you you are a waste of oxygen wherever you are
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You interject in threads where there is no mention of you therefore according to your lack of logic you area waste of oxygen wherever you are
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ whatever lulz
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“3 Hours Ago So I take it you guys have the oversensitive whiny bitch thing in common lulz” Hey Icey have you ever met founder yet? After all, founder gave you this wonderful site to occupy much of your day. Probably worth hanging out with him and giving him some pointers on how to manage hoes.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Whether I meet or don't meet anyone is completely irrelevant. 20fag, go take your meds
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Seems I tweaked a few girlieboys. :)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Not irrelevant, because you’re the whiniest bitch on here. Talk all this shit to the whole board but can’t ever back up anything you say. 🙂 Your refusal to meet founder, despite being at no additional inconvenience to you, shows that you can only whine from a keyboard. And there’s nothing in you to back up what you way.
  • Baldnhappy
    5 years ago
    Not enough details
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Meanwhile that twat faggy loco came here just to attack me and a few others, I’d not even pay him no nevermind if he’d stfu and go elsewhere.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    20fag, nah I don't act like you MethSpice, or maybe I have no intention of whining to Founder like the old trick clique
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Remember when Clubber posted a thread that just said "Gone"? And he left for months. Clubber is a cry baby boomer
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Who the hell is MethSpice?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    > nah I don't act like you< Damn right you don’t, you act like a shit for brains loserwho gets fucked in the ass and loves it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ->“MethSpice, or maybe I have no intention of whining to Founder like the old trick clique” Yeah, I guess if you had met up with founder then whining may have been the *only* thing you would be capable of doing. You certainly wouldn’t be able to display your non-existent prowess with strippers and hoes.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't go around expecting accolades for being good with women. I've yet to be rejected by anyone I've really wanted. That's good enough for me. Now hurry and go cyber high five the tricks bragging about fucking hookers.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Is there a poster here I cant see? Or does Iceyloco have an imaginary friend named MethSpice?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have met Nicespice. Spent two days with her just having friend fun. The one thing she is not, is a meth head! Actually, she seems to have her head on quite straight.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nicespice said "Hey Icey have you ever met founder yet?" I'm pretty sure that founder has enough middle-aged white guy friends. He hardly needs another. IceyLoco said "I don't go around expecting accolades for being good with women." No, you just post about this fictitious talent endlessly, but inauthentically to troll. "Now hurry and go cyber high five the tricks bragging about fucking hookers." Honestly, I see some of this going on, but really not a lot. For the most part, guys on here are pretty honest about how our strip club habits aren't 3D chess. I've seen more than a few guys state that they don't have good game. Others state that they hit the clubs because they are lazy about hitting on women. I mean, our embrace of the moniker "PL" (pathetic loser) sort of nails home the fact that most of us understand that we're not "ballers", but rather suburbanites on the Island of Misfit Toys.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Spent two days with her just having friend fun. " "Friend fun?" I think my testosterone levels dropped 25% just by reading that. 😉
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ===> "Friend fun?" I think my testosterone levels dropped 25% just by reading that. 😉” Wow! This site’s resident manly man of manness must be quite prone to fluctuating hormonal swings then. 😉
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Lol misplaced might help
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Midol not misplaced
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Wow! This site’s resident manly man of manness must be quite prone to fluctuating hormonal swings then.“ That’s pretty evident from his postings. The Douchebag is prone to becoming quite emotional if he reads a review he disagrees with while he’s menstruating.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    nice, Were you the dancer that made the last Tootsie's meetup?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ that was me
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Oops wrong account
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Lol yes Clubber it was nice spice too bad you missed it she’s a doll and right up your alley Eurasian
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "This site’s resident manly man of manness must be quite prone to fluctuating hormonal swings then." Sadly, if there was anything that could suppress the testosterone levels of even the most "manly man of manness" it's the estrogen laden posts of some of the alleged men on here. But don't worry honey, I have enough left over to overcome any negative side effects. ;)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, I see that from another topic. Unfortunately, there are some things that will always take precedent in my life.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I can't think of anyone on TUSCL more humorless and intolerant to other points of view than @Clubber. But maybe that's a normal part of the aging process in geriatric men. But thanks for the advice, @Clubber. Make sure to take your prune juice and wear your Depends.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao RickDugan said... "Sadly, if there was anything that could suppress the testosterone levels of even the most "manly man of manness" it's the estrogen laden posts of some of the alleged men on here." Why would a real man let others comments affect their manhood? Or care about other men having estrogen? Is Dugan really that insecure in his manhood?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion