tuscl

Forth Worth 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Two people were hospitalized after a shooting at a strip club in Fort Worth Thursday morning, police said.

Police responded about 2:30 a.m. at a club at 2345 Meacham Blvd. (Bucks Caberet) in northern Fort Worth. Police say it appears a disturbance occurred in the parking lot and the suspected shooters fled the scene.

Officers found one person shot in the thigh and the other person shot in the abdomen and thigh, police said.

Both were hospitalized in serious condition, police said.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This is probably the 2nd most popular club in the Dallas Ft Worth area
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    That’s one of Paul Drakes clubs if I’m not mistaken maybe he would know more
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    No idea. But I might stop by later so if I hear anything I'll pass it on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ or maybe he's recovering
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ dang there goes my joke 😄
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Unsurprising. There is a difference between clientele during day and night shift.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I'll ask my cop buddies when I get to work at the police station!
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    So both bucks clubs in Fort Worth now have metal detectors. However they were not in use for dayshift.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    There was a 2 amer at my usial go to club a couple years ago and they added a metal detector at the time. They ended up removing it becUse it affected their business too much. One of the bouncers thst was there the night the shooting hsppened was pretty fresked out by that. He told me that just proves how many weapons were being taken inside. It could just send a negative message to some people and that is why they stay away.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    One shot in leg. One shot in abdomen and leg. These shooters need more training on how to actually shoot.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    I was there that night but left early. My CF told me she actually heard the shots and saw a guy crumple. She says everyone was in shock and the guys that got shot were trying to break up a fight. Thought it might be drug related.

A metal detector was at the door last night but didn't look like it was being used. It wouldn't have mattered as the shooting happened outside.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    UPDATE - Fort Worth police raided the club last night. From the pics and vids I have seen they rolled up in a van and 5-10 cop cars and shut the club down and that it was a warrant roundup and ICE raid.

I'll look later today and tommorow at the arrest records and see what I can find.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Have been there. That's nutz.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local…

5 busted for public lewdness
    1 for prostitution
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    "Public lewdness"

Lol!
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Wow. That’s crazy. I wonder if they had outstanding warrants and police went specifically looking for those dancers.

What the heck is public lewdness at a strip club? I know that topless clubs are very strict about the dancers not exposing any pussy on stage because they might lose their liquor license.

I guess it was bound to happen. Bucks Fort Worth just had that reputation of extras going on in the VIP.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    A dancer let me know they are open today. It'll be the talk for awhile. I'm sure the rest of the dancers will be more careful who they talk to and what they talk about even more so now.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    In Texas, a person commits this offense if the person knowingly engages in sexual intercourse, deviant sexual intercourse or sexual contact in public, according to the Texas Penal Code.

The crime is a Class A misdemeanor.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A lot of cities have old rules in the books that are rarely enforced - public lewdness can be as simple as her grabbing her boobs on stage.

5 of the 6 girls had Latin names so good chance they were the Cubans (they show mugshots towars the end of the page) - I wonder what time the raid was.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume the raid was a result of the shooting a few days before.

Interesting that a few days b/f this PaulDrake was commenting how some dancers thought he was a cop.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    5 were charged with public lewdness and one with prostitution so I guess the other 5 flashed pussy to an undercover TABC person.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    That sucks. Dancers are going to be more cautious about being naughty. I had no idea TABC could send undercover agents to witness any dancer exposing herself. That’s why I like BYOBs better. No TABC to worry about. Just plain cops.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion