tuscl

Detroit to Gatlinburg... anything worth it in the route?

BudWeedGuy
Downriver Michigan
Wednesday, July 10, 2019 5:05 AM
My wife and I are driving from Detroit to Gatlinburg next month. We wanted to know which places are worth it. Being detroit people we are spoiled as flight club regulars. Anything even close on this route?

7 comments

• chowder
    5 years ago
    Club-wise you are going to be disappointed if you are accustomed to FC. Lexington,KY has a few party-type clubs on the east side of town. Full nude/contact dances but no extras. Ohio clubs are terrible and TN clubs are worse. The Mouses Ear in Knoxville is fully nude eye candy but no private dances, no touch, and the dancers have to stay 3 feet away.
  • BudWeedGuy
    5 years ago
    Damn. Ty.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Three feet away? Do they walk around with a measuring device to enforce such a ridículos rule?
    5 years ago
    In SHV years ago I was at a club that, in order to enforce the 3 foot rule, the girls had a yard stick with a close pin attached to the end of it and tipping was managed by attaching bills to the close pin.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You got to stay 3 feet away from the shit truck
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Yep. That is why Tennessee clubs, in particular Nashville, often rank towards the bottom of anyone's list.
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Bible Belt homie. Might as well not waste your money of you're looking for metro Detroit activities
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion