AMPS V SCs

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Monday, July 8, 2019 2:23 PM
Which one you guys like more?

14 comments

• rh48hr
    5 years ago
    This is a conversation we've had before, but I will take sc's over amp's. SC's allow for more conversation, it's more personal, and you can sample more women. You can also spend more time doing all of those things in one night. In AMP's you are done within an hour every single time. It's less personal, You never get to really know the girl and you have a chance to get Robert Kraft'ed.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    We had this conversation like 2 weeks ago? SCs = awesome AMPs = disgusting FBSM = nice occasional distraction from SCs, to change things up
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Definitely SCs, but I was amazed in DC how clean, affordable and attractive the AMPs were. If I lived there I'd probably just do AMPs cause for $160 you could get FS with a smoking hot Asian or a 10 minute lap dance.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Both have their place, SCs for browsing and selecting among hot girls (but, depending on the SC, maybe not consummating a sexual relationship) and AMPs for meeting the basic bodily needs but with limited or no selection.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    For you guys... SC = legit business where pimps have hookers working coz its easy to break tricks AMP = money laundering scheme disguised as a legit business but is really an illegal brothel with ties to Asian organized crime.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I look at it this way. SC you could get a dancer who is high on meth or drunk. Or a dancer that will rip you off. The AMP. A hot little Asian girl. that puts her money where her mouth is. One complaint from a customer to mamason ant the girl disappears and her body is found in a dumpster. in A SC she keeps dancing
  • TeoTommy
    5 years ago
    If the local PD didn't have such a huge hard-on for busting local sex trafficking, I might actually check one out. But I know for a fact that local undercover units get a small budget for "inside surveillance". I don't think they bust AMPs for the sex, they bust for the trafficking.
  • Bamaeight
    5 years ago
    AMP’s in the south is take what u are given with no choice of girls. SC’s you get to choose the girl and have cold beer.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Haven’t been to an amp here yet. Haven’t found one where the women aren’t older than me. The body rub places seem like a waste of time. So I’m going with strip clubs.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    There's multiple joints in my area with attractive women who are in their early 30s i'm digging it so far
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Where is Mamisan? I'd like her perspective on this!
  • DickyDoo2
    5 years ago
    If you are at a strip club and it is raided police will most likely check your ID and tell you to leave. If an AMP is raided there you are with your dick in some Asians mouth trying to explain to LE you are dentist giving an oral exam house call.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    @DickyDoo2 what about if the SC gets raided and you are caught with your dick in a strippers pussy. What would you say then
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I have not been to an AMP but from the descriptions and a few friends relating their experiences, I much rather go to a SC. AMPs do not sound like my type of place, ironic considering I really like Asían women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion