tuscl

Looking for a ancient long departed dancers...

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Monday, July 1, 2019 8:30 PM
So it seems like every few months on this site some guy pops up looking for a stripper he once new long ago. I have always found this to be super weird. Like WTF are these guys thinking?

Are they going through a weird fucked up emotional time in their lives and remembering their past exploits through some overly nostalgic lens?

Do they seriously think a long departed stripper is going to be ecstatic at the thought of seeing an old regular? I mean I have texted a dancer who was 6 months retired just to see how they were doing but 5-10 years on... That's weird a creepy...

Maybe these guys think that now that the dancer's attractiveness has faded they finally have a shot with her? I guess that isn't totally crazy...?

5 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Paul you happen to see Cindy? She worked at Bucks Cabaret fall of ‘89. She’s a girl with hair? Anything?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've had periods in my life. In fact I am going through one right now where I don't have a dancer that really interests me and I wish for the good ole days. I wish I could reunite with some past favorites. I've been in the game long enough to know this isn't going to happen. Some younger, newer guys may be caught up in this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    One things one learns on TUSCL is that there all types of PLs out there.

I too find-it odd to creepy and think to myself what are the chances someone on here will know that chick but it's the world-wide-web and sometimes there is a hit.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    There's more than a few I wouldn't mind catching up with. Granted some of them were old, so they would be even older now. But it wouldn't totally shock me if some of my old favorites were still dancing somewhere. I think of my old favorite Nina as I write this, as I know she went from club to club. Sadly, for some of them, it's not the club I remember them dancing at that they would be at if they still danced somewhere.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm torn on this.... I think it depends on the relationship they had with the dancer. I know I have dancers I knew who I connected with or was friends with and their lives were just so fucked up and then they disappeared....

But I wouldn't come on a site like this and ask. I try to look them up on FB.

Sometimes its best to just have the memories though....

One girl I knew is a street walker now, saw her working once... Another I found out through her mom that she died of an overdose two years ago. One is happily married and put that life behind her....said she can't have contact with anyone from her past...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion