tuscl

$150 titty fuck

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Yep its nice to have a trusted bitch i can come to amd just get off... She loves it when i cum ..she jumps up and down with pure joy... Not even joking...damn she makes me feel good and all 4 $100 well i tip a $50 so $150

17 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    That's way too much. You can get a tittyfuck and head for taking a bitch out for a blunt and tacos....
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Sometimes, Titties are just worth it!
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Nice. Love a good titty fuck
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You got that rite
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Amen

Fuck off Icey Loco juice wanna be but never will be bitch
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    There are many girls that truly get a thrill from seeing a guy pop. Keep her number Juice.
  • speedlimt39
    5 years ago
    Got to luv a good titty fuck.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    TTF Witt the right girl is a good time. If you learn to come fast however you can usually finish within two songs and cut your expense in half, even with a good tip.

My main bitch does it for free! Lol...

Totally drippin
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ugh if she really got off on it and loved watching him cum, she wouldn't be charging him $150 to do it. A titty fuck is something so basic you can get from any bitch. Even a good friend really.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Keep up the good work juice
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    Sometimes, Titties are just worth it!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    #Winning
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The other day I went commando and wore pants with super thin fabric and my ATF DS made me LDK hard after two songs from an OTP titty fuck. (Cost me $60 so suck on that, juicy.) When she squeezes her tits to the rhythm of your cumming you know she's "DTTF" or down to titty fuck.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ This. This sounds like a good time.

And I was gonna talk up my recent mutual nipple twisting fun.

Carry on.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ When she has enough tits to hold in her own hands and literally wrap titty flesh a full 360* around your cock is when titty fucking becomes next level good. That's what my ATF DS has - huge and firm all natural DDDs. And she knows how to stroke a cock with them.

And yeah by contrast my backup CF has nice and natural perky Bs. And she does more nipple twisting shit and just rubbing them on my crotch area without hands. As far as titty fucking goes it's not the same as with ATF DS.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Yep its nice to have a trusted bitch i can come to amd just get off... She loves it when i cum ..she jumps up and down with pure joy... Not even joking...damn she makes me feel good and all 4 $100 well i tip a $50 so $150
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion