Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Looking out of place

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Goldmongeratl inspired this. I keep seeing this guy in my favorite club. He is black, wearing a suit, white shirt and bow tie. He sits at the bar and it looks like he is drinking a Martini at noon. He does get dances and I've been told that he sometimes does VIP.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I have never been to Follies but from what here it would take big balls to wear a suit in there. Same thing in the clubs I go to, you would really be putting on a show walking in there in a suit.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

For me when I see rarely but I’ll see it these dudes coming into Dreams with a 10 gallon cowboy hat on. It’s a night only byob club that just does not have that kind of vibe.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I take it you mean my post about the idiot with the phone and not the fact I wear bright pink speedos and a rumpled overcoat at Follies.

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

I have seen him at fannies once in a while he did vip there with an extra girl I also did vip and walked past is booth. This was when the glass bloxs were there. Looked like he was having fun so that’s what counts I guess

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes. I've been told he also hits Fannies. The bow tie is the give away.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadowcat is talking about his man crushes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

He admitted he goes to strip clubs for hanging out with the dudes

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Goldmonger: Why would you think pink speedos and an overcoat would look out of place at Follies?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ everyone knows that you wear a wife beater with pink speedos 😂

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"I keep seeing this guy in my favorite club. He is black, wearing a suit, white shirt and bow tie. He sits at the bar and it looks like he is drinking a Martini at noon."

Calypso Louie maybe?

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

I'm planning on going to Follies in a few weeks when I take some time off work. I will be looking out for this guy. I haven't seen him but I really don't pay attention to a lot of the other customers when I go.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Front Room Makeout Sessions?

Taking Girls Home With Him?

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement