tuscl

Looking out of place

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Goldmongeratl inspired this. I keep seeing this guy in my favorite club. He is black, wearing a suit, white shirt and bow tie. He sits at the bar and it looks like he is drinking a Martini at noon. He does get dances and I've been told that he sometimes does VIP.

13 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I have never been to Follies but from what here it would take big balls to wear a suit in there. Same thing in the clubs I go to, you would really be putting on a show walking in there in a suit.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    For me when I see rarely but I’ll see it these dudes coming into Dreams with a 10 gallon cowboy hat on. It’s a night only byob club that just does not have that kind of vibe.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I take it you mean my post about the idiot with the phone and not the fact I wear bright pink speedos and a rumpled overcoat at Follies.
  • jmiddle30234
    5 years ago
    I have seen him at fannies once in a while he did vip there with an extra girl I also did vip and walked past is booth. This was when the glass bloxs were there. Looked like he was having fun so that’s what counts I guess
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Yes. I've been told he also hits Fannies. The bow tie is the give away.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat is talking about his man crushes
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    He admitted he goes to strip clubs for hanging out with the dudes
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Goldmonger: Why would you think pink speedos and an overcoat would look out of place at Follies?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ everyone knows that you wear a wife beater with pink speedos 😂
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "I keep seeing this guy in my favorite club. He is black, wearing a suit, white shirt and bow tie. He sits at the bar and it looks like he is drinking a Martini at noon."

Calypso Louie maybe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farr…

• Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    I'm planning on going to Follies in a few weeks when I take some time off work. I will be looking out for this guy. I haven't seen him but I really don't pay attention to a lot of the other customers when I go.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions?

Taking Girls Home With Him?

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I would say the way many of you dress would be out of place lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion