tuscl

What cologne are you wearing in 2019?

Saturday, June 22, 2019 12:21 PM
I want to bring it up because it hasn’t been discussed in a little while. I always look back at an article by minnow, which I think is one of the best articles ever [view link] Because it had a direct effect on my clubbing experience. This Insurrection II has been like a cheat code for me. Girls keep telling me I smell delicious. That one worked out really well. I sampled some of the Tom Ford’s today didn’t like Tobbaco Vanille as much as I thought I would. Too strong. I did however sample Green Irish Tweed by Creed and I think I need to get it. I absolutely adore the scent. Pricey though. Dior Savage is another one I think I’m gonna get. I think this is a good chance to talk about what everyone’s wearing and see what colognes have been rockstars in the stripclubs.

33 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Royal Oud smelled good too when I tested it. And I have Versace Eros, Carolina Herrera and Ferrari Essence Oud on the way. (All pretty small though, that’s all I need and really affordable) Another one that’s worked for me and I think is my favorite scent I own I have to say is eternity for Men by Calvin Kelin.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It depends on the occasion. I like CK Contradiction, Bulgari Black or Ferrari Scuderia Black when I go out. Otherwise I just wear Axe sprays or Corvette Black
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'n still wearing the "Curve" that I mentioned in minnow's article and it's still working for me. If it ain't broke, don't fuck with it!.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Agua De Gio for the last dozen years or more
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Curve and Nautica have both gotten great reviews from a number of dancers.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    [view link] ^^^ this one. Nothing like the smell od diesel in the morning
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    It's not a new cologne, but I finally bought Armani Code.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    In general, I've found most strippers have high-school type preferences: in particular, mass-appeal synthetic style scents. I do sometimes wear colognes like Creed Pure White or Clive Christian 1872 to the SC, just for the fun of it, but they actually don't always get noticed, or at least the girls rarely say anything about them The kinds of scents that strippers nearly always notice, for me have been things like Rochas Man, Givenchy Play Intense, Carolina Herrera 212 Men, Armani Code, Nautica Voyage, Acqua di Gio, Gucci Guilty Intense, even Le Male. Like I said, synthetic-smelling mass appeal scents, many of which get popular in high school. If you want a more modern, slightly higher quality take on those, but still in the "stripper love" vibe, check out Prada L'homme
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ that advice sounds extremely good to me! SJG
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I'm still using the Drakkar Noir I've used since high school. I guess I am a little set in my ways.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I've always liked Drakkar Noir. SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I aim to please, SJG!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Whodey wearing his Drakkar Noir [view link]
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I had a girl buy me Versace Man for my birthday. When I wear it, I almost always get compliments from about every girl that I get close to. It's kinda expensive though.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I guess Drakkar Noir is probably dated. But that shows how little I care about such things. As far as most women and strip club women, I don't think such dated cologne would be a negative. A man needs to take care of his looks and smells, but in my opinion only too a point. Going too far would communicate something negative. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It doesn't matter if its dated or not. As long as it smells nice and is strong, it works in the clubs.... I think the point is to stand out. Plus, remember that colognes smell differently on different people. Work with whatever works best with your body chemistry. I've gotten just as many compliments on Axe sprays as on Bulgari...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I suppose we should point out the major difference to the ones you like vs the ones the girls like. I try to see if I can get both to aligne. Some I did not like. Jimmy Choo Man-Popular one liked it at first but not after a few wears Enrique Iglesias- I hate this one. Cristiano Ronaldo- Love the player but not crazy about his cologne Guess Cologne- just labeled guess but I hate it. I’m about to throw it out. Intenso by Dolce Galbana-Too Spicey/Cinamony One I do like from a celeb is the David Beckham one. Very solid one that’s really cheap. Another one is some scent called M from banana republic. Smells like Bannana. I personally love it. Light, fresh smell can’t go wrong with it.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    5 years ago
    I own about 15 bottles of cologne. My current favorite is Versace Dylan Blue.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Musk - a little dab on the insid3 of each thigh has been fine for me.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    Funny you should mention, because this afternoon I sampled about 5 different fragrances at Macy’s. I’ve received the most compliments from strippers while wearing Dior Sauvage and Versace Eros. Between those two, I also regularly wear Sauvage to work and I get compliments from several co-workers, both female and male. I don’t wear Eros to work since it strictly is a nighttime/clubbing fragrance. The Sauvage I own is the Eau de Toilette. There is also a Sauvage Eau de Parfum that is almost identical to the Eau de Toilette, except it lasts longer. At least my nose didn’t notice much of a difference between the two. Among the fragrances I sampled today, I think Versace Eros Flame and Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum would both draw a lot of compliments from strippers and civvies. On previous visits to Macy’s I’ve smelled Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profumo and Prada L’homme and I think both of those would get a ton of compliments as well.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I use Very Sexy for Him by Victoria Secret. I don't get complimented by every girl and they all have to get in close to smell it but they seem to like it.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Last time I was at Follies a dancer sniffed of me and said, "you smell good, what do you have on?" I told her, I have a hard on but I did not know you could smell it
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    ^ Haha
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nothing but the BEST for me! IRISH SPRING all the way!!!
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Don't usually wear cologne to clubs.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    That was a good article. I had bought the Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille but returned it after wearing it a few times, it was too strong as was Muddy9’s experience. Recently wearing mostly Dior Sauvage when clubbing
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Speed Stick, by Colgate-Palmolive works for me. You can purchase for a reasonable price at Target (I pronounce it Tar-jay to make me feel more upscale).
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Not many changes for me since 2017 article publication- Insurrection Pure II, and Bleu de Chanel (EDT version) are still tops for me in the stripclub world. I have 2 honorable mention additions: 1) Reyanne Insurrection Wild- I've been complimented several times with this one, including one dancer who declared- "I love the smell so much that I could eat you." IW has been compared to more expensive "Mugler Pure Havanne" ( which you can test at Macy's, Sephora, etal.) I bought mine online from Amazon for ~ $25 3oz bottle. 2) Armaf Tres Nuit- Ditto for purchase price. Tres Nuit has been compared to more expensive Creed Green Irish Tweed. Nice endorsement for "Speed Stick", doctorevil. Please let me know how it works while wearing a 3 pc white polyester suit.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Just ordered the Wild. Fuck it. like 30 bucks on amazon. Honestly if you have a decent rotation the 3oz and up bottles are good for probably around a decade possible more. I'm not spraying this stuff on everyday, just when go out clubbing (ok so like every other day but still)
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Wet bird dog. I guess it’s not technically a cologne.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    My favorite perfume will always be Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I wear Moon Pies for /cologne
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    But only when I am hungry for some sugar
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion