Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Testing font options

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is a test of font options.

If I messed this up then I did - but I wanted to see if it worked.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

yup - did not work.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Can any more tech savvy users explain how we might use bold or adjust font in these text boxes?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’m not tracking we even can? I made a thread about it last week did I miss something maybe?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•
Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

we don’t need no stinkin fonts.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Цитата «Трамп мой приятель» приписывается Владимиру Путину

Profile picture for Eric2100
Eric2100
•

New definition of helvetica:

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们不需要没有臭的字体

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

我们不需要没有臭的字体

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement