tuscl

Random Annoyances in HK Hotel Cas

TJ Lee
The ultimate strip clubs goer.
Even though it's a 4-stars hotel, these are some random annoyances, feel free to add yours.

They give you an occupied room. So knock before you rush in your room at arrival.

Some rooms have hot water turned on only at night. So take a cold shower in the morning.

Some mini bar fridges leak water on the floor. So don't slip and fall.

Some toilets will get stuck after flushed. So take off the lid and fix it.

5 comments

• Summit21
    5 years ago
    Agreed on the cold water part. I remember one of the rooms I had the hot water didn't work at all.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I hate the thing they do with the sheets, where they fold them in half and put them near the foot of the bed. It's kind of a pain in the ass untucking them and unfolding them to use it as a normal sheet. Both Rizo and Cascadas do this.
  • Powerman02
    5 years ago
    Having the key stop working at 1pm regardless if you’re staying multiple days

The wristband..although I just take that off now.

Resetting the safe should be standard room turnover procedure. I’ve found it ready only once.

Needing to use towels on the floor after you shower as I’ve been to ice rinks not as slippery as a wet cascadas floor

Shitty soap...that one I just buy a bar at oxxo.

All minor annoyances if you’re fucking a hottie!!!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve never had a room with no hot water. but especially with the older rooms it does take a long time to arrive sometimes. and sometimes the valves and Spicket’s are plumbed backwards.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    They do turn off hot water during the day for repair or something.

Another annoying item, some shower can only barely sprinkle. I had to unscrew it completely till a strong but tiny string of water rushed out. The chicas loved this as they can wash their pussy and ass w/o getting their face & hair wet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion